Moving on...

AIGHT SO TO CLARIFY SOME THINGS ABOUT MY BOOKS,

especially the ones connected to Undertale, like Castle's Pet:

Info:

I'm not sure if people have seen the dates of when my books were last updated, since quite a lot of people still ask me to update, but as of right now:

All my Undertale books are either discontinued or at least put on hold for an unidentified amount of time... SAFE Home is kind of a given discontinued one as it's quite hard to maintain interest in writing on a book where there's too many love interests as well as mostly bad writing outside of the stuff that connected the books with each other. The only thing i could've worked with at this point is the gate in the basement.

There's a book I once started writing on Quotev which still points out some stuff readers were usually either mad or confused about in mostly Castle's Pet. So if you had any questions about how much my brain was damaged enough to actually write certain stuff the way I did (minus the obvious grammar mistakes since my first language isn't English), this may help you... Also it's quite outdated, so there are some things I kind of misphrased. Apologies for that.

This one: https //www quotev com/story/10875814/Facts-Around-The-Office/2

A few people have also asked me about if they could continue Castle's Pet since I'm not updating it. And the answer is no, I do not want anyone to continue Castle's Pet or any of my books. However, I don't mind it if people feel inspired by these old books and want to create something with a similar energy. I've read quite a few books in I believe 2018 that were inspired by Castle's Pet/SAFE Home, and they were all amazing in their own way.

I was also thinking about making a video on the whole story behind Castle's Pet and Haven Valley in general, like a little summary of what would have happened. Just as a little story told for those that want spoilers or just want a quick conclusion on what's happening.

IRL Info

Overall, a lot of stuff has happened since I last updated. For one, I dropped out of my vocational school due to stress and constant breakdowns. My dog died a half a year ago and we now got a new pupper who's hyperactive af. And I recently had my hair cut rly short for the very first time. I'm also looking for job opportunities with my therapist since my autistic brain ain't able to do this on my own. Although, I do need to wait till we get to talk to some lady.

TL;DR Summary

- I only might continue Castle's Pet and other Undertale books if I ever come back to the fandom, which I might since I came back to quite a few fandoms, even if it was just for a month or so. However, as of right now I'm moreso into Genshin Impact.

- Due to this chance of me maybe not coming back to the book(s), I'll maybe end up creating a video on Castle's Pet. But if I did come back to Undertale, I might end up moreso creating a new book for y'all to read, probably connected to Haven Valley in a different way as well.

- I once wrote a book with fun facts/info on Castle's Pet and PROJECT: Evil in case y'all were questioning what I was going for. I probably have misphrased some things, however.

- No, I do not want anyone to pick up any of my stories.

I thank you all for reading the weird things I started a few years ago, but we all move on from things at some point. We may come back to things, but our views may have changed till then.

On a side note, I also might do art/gaming streams in the future again since my Internet is now better than what it was when we first moved. I'm also considering working on some smol Genshin Impact One-Shots.

Welp, I hope y'all have a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year, despite these kinda bad news and the shit that's been going down outside for like the past year. Stay safe.

And remember, may the shoe be with you! <3

#ShoeTheTape

[Published: 12/23/20]

《♥ 3,947; 7,121 comments; 666,837 reads by 53,541 readers》 (Quotev)

《329k views; 9,7k votes; 15.9k comments》 (Wattpad)