L O S T

We giggled as we pushed the bedroom door open and forced ourselves inside. Draco immediately pounced, he pressed his lips firmly onto mine and wasting to time to undress me.

He swiftly took my dress off and threw it somewhere in the room and to be honest I didn't care where it ended up, I just wanted him. He crashed his lips into mine and we started to make our way to the back. I walked backwards as he kept our passionate kiss ongoing. His hands were wrapped around my small waist, his cold, metallic rings digging into my bare skin.

I felt the bottom of the bed on the back on my legs as I fell backwards, hitting the soft surface. Draco stood up and took off his shirt, exposing his mesmerising body. He bent down and hovered over my body and started his attack on my neck.

He trailed rough kisses along my neck, chest stomach and teased me by sucking on my inner thigh. I let out a small moan as his lips got closer to my heat.

"Don't fucking need these." He sneered as he quickly got rid of my underwear, leaving me exposed to him. The cold breeze caused my whole body to shiver. Draco leaned forward quickly and unclasped my bra and crashed his lips into mine once again. Our tongues fought with eachother, our lips melting together.

He pulled away and brought his lips to my ear. "Don't make a fucking sound." He whispered as he made his way back down to my heat. He teased me, kissing around the area I was so desperate for him to touch. His tongue made it's way up and down my inner thigh as I let out a small moan.

His head shot up.

"I've hardly even touched you." He spat. "Look at you, already moaning like a little slut for me." He smirked and without warning brought his lips to my heat. I brought my hand to my mouth to try and conceal my moans.

My hands gripped the sheets tightly as his tongue played with my clit. I bucked my hips into his mouth, desperate for more. He then forced my hips down with his hands and brought his head up. "You shouldn't have moved darling." He smirked as he stood up and walked over to his desk.

I was laying on his bed, completely naked and my body held up by my elbows. I watched as he pulled his draw out and searched for something inside. He stood tall, without a shirt and only in his dress pants. He took mine and his shoes off a while ago.

He let out a devilish chuckle as he finally turned around. My eyes widened as I saw a pocket knife in his hand.

"Now." He started as he slowly walked closer to me. "I'm gonna fuck you. And if you make any noise, this knife..." he twirled it around in his hands as he looked at me smugly. "... will go deeper and deeper into your skin." He finally reached the bed where he stood at the bottom and started at my naked body. "Are we clear?" He asked.

I took a deep breath as I watched him unbuckle his belt. "Yes." I spoke quietly as fear and desire filled my body.

He smirked before removing his trousers and underwear. He leaned back down over my body and positioned himself with my entrance. "Are you okay with this?" He asked.

"I am"

And with that he thrusted himself deep into my heat as I held my breath, trying not to let out a moan. I felt the knife press against lower hip bone, it's sharpness filled me with lust. He slowly pulled out and forced himself back in harder than before, letting out a grunt as he did so.

"You feel so fucking good." He said though thrusts.

I bit down on my bottom lip as he stated to leave marks on my neck, still slowly thrusting in and out of me. He wanted me to feel all of him, and I did.

He started to quicken his pace and buck his hips faster against mine. I couldn't control my pleasure anymore as I let out a loud moan, gripping his hair roughly. "Fuck." I whimpered as I felt the knife press into my skin.