𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Draco's Pov

During the train ride and the car ride, i couldn't help but feel sick, i felt as if my stomach was doing somersaults. Getting out the car, grabbing the handle my hands slipped, my hands must be sweaty from the anxiety of coming back home. Walking up the concrete path, the house looked bigger than ever...daunting in-fact.  I felt stupid, being scared of being in my own home, it's just pathetic really. I mean some people are scared of clowns, snakes or heights but i'm scared of being in my own home. Sometimes i think maybe i won't make it out of there, that i'll be stuck for ever...trapped even.

I stood waiting on the doorstep, my nerves going through the roof. I saw the curtains move slightly, catching a glimpse of my mother stood in the window, she looked deathly pale even from a far.

I took a deep breath before turning the door handle, stepping into the entryway. I heard the loud tapping of my mothers heels growing louder, i made sure to put on a brave face before she reached me. As she walked in, i barely recognised her. Her cheeks were sunken in, dark bags under her eyes and she looked so much older, she looked like she hadn't slept since i left earlier this year.

"Draco my dear, i missed you",she spoke softly, she couldn't keep her eyes set on me, she was looking over her shoulder constantly almost as-if she was scared that someone was watching her.

"I'll skip the fake happy family shit, where's father?", i asked wearily.

"He's in his study currently in a important meeting, we didn't expect you home so early", she smiled weakly.

"He's here isn't he? you seriously let him into our fucking house again", i spat angrily causing her to flinch.

"Please Draco, keep your voice down besides i've been told to tell you that once you arrive you must go to your father's study"

"No mother please, i'm scared"

"You're scared? you pathetic boy, stop wasting his time and get in here", Lucius interrupted. My mouth fell open as i saw him, he looked far worse than my mother.

"I refuse, how could you both just just stand there and let this all happen?"

"Because we love you", they both said, looking uncertain.

"You're a pathetic excuse of a man, you'll grow up to be nothing Draco"

"You're no son of ours, truly embarrassing"

"You really think i'm going to buy that shit, you've never loved or cared for me because if you did you wouldn't of forced me to become a fucking death-eater", i screamed, holding the tears back due to fear.

"Watching you cry makes me sick to my stomach, it shows what a weak boy you grew up to be"

I shivered in fear as father charged at me, grabbing hold of the collar on my black suit. He spat in my face, i trembled as he raised his hand at me. My mother stood and watched unbothered, as father slapped me across the face. He laughed in my face as he left a deep red welt on my cheek. He gripped tighter onto my collar, dragging me to the study.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

As soon as the two doors opened into the study, fear hit me as i saw him stood in the corner. A disgusting smile appeared on his face as he sensed my fear, the way he looked was enough to scare someone; he was tall, skeletally, scarily thin, chalk white.

He slithered over to me, resting his spider web like hands on my shoulder. I flinched as his mouth was right next to my ear, a creepy laugh escaping his lips.

"Oh Draco i've been waiting patiently for you, how is the task going my boy?",his high and cold voice whispered in my ear.

"I'm afraid i haven't finished it yet, but i'm very close", I shook violently in fear as circled around me, his wand always pointing towards my face as he shook his head, disapprovingly.

"He'll finish it as soon as he gets back to school after Christmas break, my lord", Father muttered whilst avoiding Voldemort's eyes.

"I didn't give you permission to speak..did i, my lord", he mocked sarcastically as he gripped fathers neck. "You're pathetic Lucius, by far my worst follower but Draco i expect you to be quick with the task, i don't like waiting around", he spat before apparating out the room.

I let out a deep breath, relived he'd left. As i looked up i saw my fathers face, i knew i still had something to be worried about.

"Dobby...Dobby, you stupid elf, get in here", he bellowed whilst grabbing a bottle of fire whisky. He scowled at me angrily before taking multiple sips.

My heart sank as Dobby entered the room, the past few years i pretended to hate him but only for his sake. Father always hated that i had a soft spot for Dobby, i loved him. It sounds pathetic but he was my best friend when growing up and father always hated that, always threatened to kill him.

"Master Lucius, what can i do for you", Dobby said, whilst smiling warmly at me.

I so badly wanted to smile back, i'd missed him terribly.

Father walked over to Dobby, getting down on his knees infront of him. I watched in fear as Father gripped hold of him, Dobby still smiling through the pain.

"Don't, let go off him! he doesn't deserve any of this", i sniffled whilst trying to push him off Dobby.

"He's nothing to us, just a stupid elf that no one would care if he died", he spat. He took another swig of the fire whisky before throwing it to the floor, i flinched as it smashed onto the floor, i didn't even notice that father had pulled out his wand.

"Please don't, i beg you not too...he's my best friend, you can't hurt him", i cried out.

"I'm not going to hurt him, i'm going to kill him", he laughed maliciously as he saw Dobby squirm.

"Master Draco, i'll die happy knowing that we was still friends", he smiled as a tear ran down his cheek.

"Dobby, i"

"Avada Kedavra", Father announced.

The spell sent him flying across the room, crashing into the wall.

"I'll deal with you later Draco, first i need you to clean the mess up", Father's laughter filled the room as he watched Dobby crash onto the floor, before storming out the room.

I stood frozen in the corner, my heart beating out my chest. I ran to his body, scooping him up in my arms, my heart dropped as his body fell limp. A droplet landed down onto his cheek, i wiped under my eyes and realised they were my tears. I sobbed harder as i saw the faint smile still on his face. I quickly took off my jacket, pulling it on top of him.

"I'm so sorry Dobby, sorry that you got stuck with my awful family, i'll never forgive myself for letting you go thought what you did", i sniffled as i closed his eyes gently.

I didn't even care about what father was going to do to me later, all i could think about was Dobby.

Looks like i'm all alone now.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Please vote, it'd be much appreciated