Chapter Eighteen

(I'm back friendos nice to see you all again. It is very difficult to motivate yourself to write stories I swear.)

"Wait! Hold on! He said something about Tamayo-san!" Tanjiro was interupted by one of the Kakushi's. The girl punched him in the face, yelling at him for interupting the master when he spoke. "Read the situation!"

"I almost pissed myself! Do you realize how scary the Hashiras can be?!" The male yelled.

"We will never forgive you!! Never ever!!" The two cried out in unison. "Apologize to us! Apologize now!" The female Kakukshi cried out. "I'm sorry..." Tanjiro said. The four came up to the Insect Hashira's estate. The four walked into the estate, apologizing for intruding. No one was inside, there was no light, there was no sound. Just silence. The group went to the back of the estate and found a girl there. She had purple eyes, black hair tied into a side pony-tail. She wore a girl's Demon Slayer uniform. Like Shinobu she had a butterfly hair piece too. Apparently she was Shinobu's tsuguko. Her name is Tsuyuri Kanao. The Hashiras personally look after the Tsuguko.

The female kakushi had tried talking to the girl. She only stayed solent and smiled towards the woman. "Who are you!" A voice cried out. The four jumped while Mono turned to the girl. She had ocean blue eyes and dark hair. Her hair was in pigtails that were held up by two blue butterfly hair pieces. The girl realized that Tanjiro was injured, so she had led the group to the infirmiry.

The four were led to a room with a ton of beds. "Noooooo!" Zenitsu cried out. The blonde haired male complained about the medicine tasting awful. One little girl was hushing him, trying to keep him quiet. "Please be quiet!" The girl yelled at Zenitsu. This only caused Zenitsu to freak out more. "Zenitsu please calm down." Mono said, to the male. Mono walked closer to Zenitsu and placed a hand on his shoulder. The male screamed even louder than before. The male suddenly stopped after he realized who it was. He turned his head towards the two. "Tanjiro... Mono-chan..." The male lunged towards the Kakushi who was carrying Tanjiro. The blonde male started whineing again. Snot stuck to the Kakushi's uniform. "They're being so mean! I got bite by a stinky spider, so I was in a lotta pain from the poision! And that mean girl was trying to make me drink some awful medicine! This sucks so much!" The girl with the blue butterfly hair pieces glared at Zenitsu.
"Where's Inosuke? Did you see him? And what about Murata-san?" Tanjiro asked. "I don't no anyone named Murata, but Inosuke's right there." Zenitsu said pointing to the bed next to him. Tanjiro was shocked. Inosuke was there the whole time and didn't even talk. Inosuke seemed so upset, Tanjiro hadn't seen him since he fought the Father Spider Demon.

"He's been depressed and mellowed out a lot. It's actually really funny." Zenitsu said snickering. His snickering soon turned to cackling.

"Why are you cackling?" Mono asked.

*********

The Kakushis had led Tanjiro to a bedroom where he could place Nezuko.

***

Mono raised her hand. "Excuse me." The girl in the pigtails looked at the white haired girl. "Yes?" She said in a questioning tone. "I was wondering if you could show me a room?" Mono asked.

"Sure, follow me." The girl said leading Mono down the halls. "Thank you..." Mono started, she realized she never asked for the girl's name. "Aoi. Kanzaki Aoi." The girl said. "Thank you, Kanzaki-san." Mono said. "Just call me Aoi." The girl said leaving Mono in the room. She could hear her footsteps decrease down the hallway. The white haired girl placed Rui onto the bed.

"How you holding up?" The girl asked.

"I'm doing fine." Rui said, looking down. "You okay?" Mono asked.

"Ane? Why did you take me with you?" Rui asked. Mono gave the small demon a gentle smile. "Because, you deserve a second chance." Mono said.

"But why?" Rui asked.

"You were young when you were turned into a demon. You didn't deserve that. You deserve to live a longer life. You deserve to walk in the sun again. I don't want you to live in fear. You deserve to live a happy life. That's why I'm giving you a second life. I'm going to turn you into a human again someday." Tears filled Rui's eyes as he stared at the young girl. Rui spread his arms wide open. Rui hugged the girl tightly and cried into her arms. Mono rubbed his back in a comforting manner. "I've got something for you." Mono said.
She took off her bag and placed it on the ground. She dug around and pulled out some pink colored paint. She dipped a brush inside the paint. "Where would you like your mark?"

"Mark?"

"Yeah."

"The back of my hand." Rui said. Mono painted a mark on his hand. "This mark use to mean something awful to me. The mark was a terrible reminder of who I am. But I'm taking back the meaning. Rui-san... welcome to the Setsuna family." The girl said hugging the demon.

**
Lower Moon Five, Rui prounced: Missing

**

(Just a cute little moment with Rui and Mono.)
*********************** Taisho Secrets *************************

Mono: "That was a bit crazy, wasn't it, Rui-san."

Rui: *Touching his mark on his hand.* "Yeah..."

Mono: "Hopefully we won't run into anymore trouble like that again."

Rui: "Ane..."

Mono: *Mono looks at Rui* "What is it, Rui-san."

Rui: "I... I want to thank you for all you've done for me."

Mono: *Mono smiles* "I'm happy to help you Rui-san."

Rui: "Time for a Taisho secret."

Rui: "I want to help ane as much as I can. I want to make it up for her. I want to protect her like she's protected me."

*********

Should I have Mono go on a mission with Rui?

A mission with Rui and a Hashira (If so which one?) And if she were to fight a demon should it be a reguler demon or a twelve kizuki, if so who?

Or

Should she stay with Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke and help them train?