Let Me Help You

*Slytherin Y/N is sick and Hermione wants to help her*

                    You groaned as you woke up, hot flashes coursing through your skin. You were in Madam Pomfrey's care, and you really didn't like her much right now. "Can't I have a Pepperup Potion to help with this stupid fever? It sucks ass!" you whined. Madam Pomfrey chuckled. "I think you'll be fine. Just wait it out." You whined again. "But it feels like I'm melting with the covers on, and freezing with the covers off!" She shook her head and laughed again. Hermione then stormed in, a panicked look scrawled across her face. 

                      "Is she okay?!" Hermione yelped. Madam Pomfrey stood up. "Since your girlfriend is here, I'll leave you two alone." You groaned. "But Grandma!" She had already left. Hermione chuckled a bit at your pouting face. "Hello cutie." You huffed and shoved your hand into her face, pushing her away. She giggled and took your hand off her face. "Love, you'll be fine. It's just a fever." You moaned into your pillow. "I feel like I'm burning to death in a fire, Mione."

                 "Then take your covers off." You whined some more, swatting her hand away as she tugged your covers. "But then I'll feel like I'm trapped in ice!" Hermione gave you an amused look. "Which would you prefer?" You threw a pillow at Hermione's face, who caught it before a fiber could even touch her smooth cheeks. She finally looked serious. "Why won't you just let me help you?" 

                     "I still have my pride. Hell, that's all I have left at this point!" You sat up as you said this, whilst Hermione laughed at took your hands into hers. "You're forgetting one thing." You tilted your head quizzically. "What's that?"

                  "You have me. I'm your  bitch, remember? At least, you say I am." You smiled, forgetting all about the dizzying temperatures coursing through you. "Yeah, you're right. You are my bitch." Hermione chuckled. "So for Merlin's sake, Y/N! Let me help you!" You sighed dramatically as she wet a rag and pressed it to your head. "I guess I can spare my pride...But only for you." She grinned and kissed your nose. "I wouldn't have it any other way love."

A/N: Please request!! Give me a prompt, or just give me a type of one-shot! (smut, lime, fluff, ect.)