Hard For Me

Just like the day before, Taeyong blew the whistle and shortly after, I was pinned to the ground. This time I didn't charge at him, instead choosing to go on the defense. It didn't take long for Jaehyun to make his move, pinning me instantly. Luckily for me, I didn't suffer any pain, just frustration. It was like Jaehyun just picked me up and set me down, easily managing to hold me down until Taeyong called the match.

I wasn't surprised, but that didn't mean I wasn't still frustrated as hell. The Jaehyun who acted almost tender towards me before the match disappeared, replaced with his usual dirtbag self. Not more than a second after the match ended, he instructed Taeyong to escort me back to my room and to catch me up on today's plans. Before he left the room, he turned back towards me as I just gotten back on my feet before telling me, "Don't be late now, Honey."

I scoffed at him, but his laughter at my reaction made me want to do more than just scoff at him. I was caught off guard by his use of the pet name I had called him at dinner the night before and it was clear that's why he used it instead of opting for "Kitten," like I had come to expect from him. When spoken by him, the word felt less like a term of endearment and more like a taunt, but a taunt was better than a threat.

"At least he's in a good mood," I thought to myself.

Taeyong brought me back to my room and instructed that I shower and put on the dress he left for me on the bed. Once I did as I was instructed, I opened the door to let Taeyong back in. Both Haechan and Jaemin had been waiting with him.

"Jaemin? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Wow, Y/n. You aren't gonna ask why I'm here?" Haechan pouted over-dramatically.

"I already know why you're here, Dongfuck. You don't have a life and so you like to drop in on mine," I quipped, lightheartedly only to realize that I had to come up with a new nickname for Haechan now that I found out that his name was, well... Haechan.

Fuck, what insult even rhymes with Haechan? Faketan? No that's stupid and probably problematic and besides, Haechan's skin tone is literal perfection. Even I can admit that.

I physically shook my head before going on.

"I'm asking why Jaemin's here because he normally takes care of Jisung and Chenle around this time of day."

I turned to Jaemin who simply laughed as Haechan stuck out his tongue at me.

"Wow, you really were close friends before this, weren't you?" He commented.

"What do you mean were? Haechan demanded as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Y/n and I are still as close as a pair of conjoined twins."

"Please. Never use that metaphor ever again." I sighed.

"Anyways, today you're going to be officially meeting Chenle and Jisung as their soon to be sister-in law and Jaemin here, is here to make sure that it goes well," Haechan explained, answering for Jaemin before he had the chance to even open his mouth.

"Wait, what?"

Instead of explaining further, Haechan guided me towards the vanity, sitting me down in the chair, and immediately going to work on my hair.

Taeyong and Jaemin both sat on the bed and got to explaining the situation.

"So, as you already know, Jaehyun has two younger brothers, Chenle and Jisung. I believe that you've already met them before, but as a hostage, not as their sister-in-law.

My mind flashed back to meeting the two younger boys when I still had horrible bruising all over my face. I recalled the memory of a queasy Chenle, asking if his brother really was the one who did that to me.