56 - Brother

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE
ALCOHOL/SMOKING/DRUGS
BLOOD/GORE

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING VIOLENCEALCOHOL/SMOKING/DRUGSBLOOD/GORE

"Come home right now!" I yelled into my phone. I waited two hours and still he wasn't home. "What? What's wrong Alessia!?" Ace asked, worry laced his words. "Just come home cretin." I growled. The idiot was probably going after Sánchez. I knew exactly what he was like. More so because I would be pulling the same exact stunt myself. "Whats-" He spoke but I switched the phone off. That would get his attention.

Surely enough, he soon came home. He must have driven exceedingly fast because I was impressed at how quickly he arrived. I watched as he entered and quickly scanned the living room, his eyes resting upon me. He walked closer, his brows furrowed. "What's going on?" He asked. I smiled and patted the sofa where I lay on. He obliged and took a seat beside me. I cleared my throat and rested my hands across my stomach. "I need your help."

He raised a brow and rested his hand onto my leg. I saw him briefly glance at my newly bandaged thigh in confusion. He drew slow circles on my leg. "You need help? With what?"

"Alena is tied up in the basement-" I started before he cut me off. "What the fuck?" He amused. God why does everyone assume I did something to her. She did a good job of making herself seem innocent. I smirked. "She's a cop. She's been playing us all. She's been playing Mariano. I want to make her hurt."

"And what do you need me to do?" He asked still running circles across my leg. Everywhere he touched, I seemed to melt at his warmth. "I want you to scare the shit out of her. She says she has information on me. Things that could get me locked up for life. I want you to validate her claim." I smiled looking at the dangerously handsome man in front of me. He hummed. "Does Mariano know?" He asked. I nodded sadly and sighed. "Does he want her gone?" He added.

"I don't know." I licked my lips. I've never seen Mariano this upset over a girl before. He couldn't even bear to look at her. "We'll keep her alive." He stated. I nodded in agreement. It was nice letting him make some decisions. I know for a fact that I would have killed her fifty times over. I wasn't thinking straight. My mind kept thinking of Mariano.

"You know that she's absolutely petrified of you." I chuckled as I looked at him. He chuckled and rubbed his perfectly kept stubble. "I've never said a bad word to her." He amused. Fuck, why do we think alike? "How's your leg?" He asked. He noticed. "She ripped my stitches so I had to get it restitched. It was very painful..I was about to drink some vodka, I mean these painkillers barely help." I sighed. He just looked at me gently, understanding.

"Come on. Let's go and interrogate her. Then I can get you to bed." He spoke softly. "But I'm not tired." I chuckled. He hummed while picking me up. I leaned into his chest, my legs dangled as he climbed down the stairs into the basement. "By the way I did not appreciate you telling your guards to keep a close eye on me." I said as he lowered me into a chair.