chapter 41

Thor is trying to take out that shock device but it's hurting him. He lets go and grunts in pain.

"Thor, let me help. I can't take it off but I can ease the pain" I say, getting a handful of water and putting it to his neck. He relaxes and looks down, then at me. Of course I can take it off but he has to do it himself.

"Thor sad" Hulk said as he sat up on his bed.

"Shut up" Thor said angrily.

"Thor sad" Hulk repeated and pushed Thor to the side.

"I'm not sad, you idiot. I'm pissed off!" Thor yells and gets up.

"Oh" Hulk says and moves to the side.

"Angry. I lost my father" Thor says and kicks something hard "I lost my hammer. You're not even listening" Thor says and turns to Hulk.

"Whining and crying" Hulk says as he has his back to us "Cry like baby" Hulk turns to us as Thor kicks things at him "Don't kick stuff" Hulk throws a massive bowl at Thor.

"You're being a really bad friend" Thor says.

"You bad friend!" Hulk yells and I've had enough.

"Enough" I say but they don't listen.

"You know what we call you?" Thor asks.

"No" Hulk says like he doesn't care.

"We call you the stupid Avenger"

"You're tiny Avenger!" Hulk says and throws the head of an axe at Thor. I quickly get up and push the axe blade to the side, shoving it into the wall. Like Shifu from Kung Fu panda.

"What, are you crazy?" Thor yells.

"Yes" Hulk says.

"You know what? Earth does hate you" Thor says and Hulk puts down the weapon that was in his hands. He grunts and sits on his bed. I look at him and walk up to him. He looks at me and I smile.

"I don't hate you" I say and pulls me into a bone crushing hug. I chuckled and he puts me down. Thor walks up to us and Hulk looks at him.

"No. Mmm-mmm" Hulk says and looks away.

"I'm sorry I said those things. You're not the stupid Avenger. Nobody calls you the stupid Avenger"

"It's okay" Hulk said and I started to relax a bit.

"You just can't go around throwing shields at people. Could have killed me. Or lady Y/N" Thor said and Hulk looked at me.

"I know. I'm sorry. I just get so angry all the time. Hulk always, always angry" Hulk says and I put a hand on his shoulder in comfort.

"I know. We're the same, you and I. We're just a couple of hot-headed fools" Thor says and I look at him and smile.

"Yeah, same. Hulk like fire, Thor like water"

"We're kind of both like fire. Lady Y/N is like water"

"No. I'm like earth and air. I'm really calm and relaxed but when I get angry, I get angry" I say and Thor looks at me and agrees.

"But Hulk like real fire. Hulk like raging fire. Thor like smoldering fire" Hulk says and Thor chuckles a bit.

"Hulk, I need you to do something for me" Thor says and looks at Hulk.

"Hmm?" Hulk asks.

~~~~~

Valkyrie came in, chuckling as she was annoying one of the guards.