Mistletoe - Jojo's x Reader

Merry Christmas and happy holidays! Here's a lovely little Christmas special brought to you by my own desire to kiss the Jojo's under the mistletoe (and also brought to you by that very hot Jolyne art). Here we have short one shots about each of the Jojo's and an experience having to do with a mistletoe. Pretty self explanatory, right? Side note, though, I haven't yet read part 7 or 8, so unfortunately I won't be writing a mistletoe short for Johnny or Gappy. I'm sorry Johnny and Gappy simps!

Warnings: None

~~~~~~

•Jonathan•

The Joestar Christmas party was a lovely event, hosted every year by George Joestar in his beautiful mansion. You had gone to every single one since childhood. It was one of your favorite traditions.

You and Jonathan were quite close friends and had been since you were young. That was probably why you were always invited, despite the fact that your family wasn't as wealthy as his. Jonathan certainly didn't care about or even notice your difference in social status. He just liked you for you.

Perhaps that cheerful, optimistic attitude was why you had found yourself catching feelings for your close friend. You were both adults now, but you still acted a bit childish about this crush.

Of course, you denied your feelings for him. You were too scared to act on those emotions, so you buried them and forced yourself to pretend nothing had changed. Still, you couldn't help the twang of jealousy in your heart when you noticed him becoming close with Erina.

You lingered on the outskirts of the party, hugging the wall and waiting for your moment to speak to Jonathan. You watched with envy as he waltzed with Erina and your grip tightened on your glass.

"Wonderful party, isn't it?" Speedwagon said as he approached you.

"Lovely. Just like it is every year," you replied. Your eyes remained trained on the pair of dancers as you took a sip from your glass.

Speedwagon followed your eyes to see what you were looking at. Upon realization, he sighed. "Seems you don't like the two of them together."

"What gives you that idea?" You asked.

"The look on your face. And the fact that you're head over heels for Jonathan."

You nearly choked when Speedwagon said those words. The heat you felt on your cheeks made it evident that you were blushing and you knew that only confirmed Speedwagon's theory.

"I am not," you denied. Speedwagon didn't believe you.

"It's obvious to everyone but him," he declared.

"Everyone but who?" Jonathan chimed in suddenly. You had been too preoccupied to notice that he had stopped dancing and made his way over.

"Nothing!" You answered immediately. Jonathan gave you a puzzled look before laughing it off. His adorable smile and cheerful laughter made your face heat up again.

"I was just looking for you," Jonathan explained, smiling your way.

"Then I suppose that's my cue to leave," Speedwagon said.

"Oh, you don't have to go," Jonathan explained. Speedwagon only shook his head and promised he would catch up with Jonathan later.

With Speedwagon gone, you and Jonathan stood in an uncomfortable silence. Though the background noise of the party kept the room busy, it felt as though you were isolated from everyone.

"So-" you both began at the same time. Each of you stopped short to let the other speak, but when no one did, you both began to laugh.

When the laughter died down, Jonathan finally spoke. "Care to take a walk with me?"