𝙤𝙤𝙤. 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘶𝘨𝘭𝘺.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡,
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐔𝐆𝐋𝐘.
(𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 & 𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲)

     TEN MINUTES, jenni kept repeating in her head. she sat on the sidewalk singing songs to kill time. ten minutes? she checked her phone and it had been twenty minutes. what was taking him so long?

      after another ten minutes passed by jenni decided to stop waiting and call it a day. a part of her wanted to stay and wait because maybe he was stuck in traffic but she's impatient and doesn't like being stood up.

jenni didn't even know what their relationship status was. were they friends? in the talking stage? dating? all she knew was that they definitely, were not, in the talking stage.

marcel was at home showering and trying to come up with an excuse as to why he was so late. he thought jenni would take a while to get ready but he was wrong. truth was, jenni got ready an hour early.

an hour passed and he finally arrived. he parked in front of her house expecting her to come out but she never did. she looked out her window and saw him holding flowers as he scanned her entire house trying to spot her from outside. she groaned.

"it's too damn late now." she got up from her bed and was furious. he knocked and plastered a smile on his face when she opened up within a second. "sorry i was lat-"

"save it." she interrupted. right off the bat he could tell she was upset. "i brought you flowers." jenni chuckled, "flowers? marcel, are you kidding me? you practically stood me up. your flowers are ugly by the way."

marcel's stomach dropped. he thought she would like them. "i took a long time showering and getting dressed so can we please, go to the beach?"

"marcel i took a long time showering and getting dressed too just to get stood up. it's too late. i have a list of chores to do before my parents return from the dealership. maybe next time." she closed her door and saw marcel drop the flowers through the peephole.

" she closed her door and saw marcel drop the flowers through the peephole

JENNI 🦋
vereena

VEREENA 🧚🏼‍♀️
yes ??

JENNI 🦋
you will not
be able to believe wtf
just happened

VEREENA 🧚🏼‍♀️
what happened

JENNI 🦋
marcel and i had
plans to hang out today
but his ass technically
stood me up and he
came late with flowers

VEREENA 🧚🏼‍♀️
girl...

VEREENA 🧚🏼‍♀️
that kinda sounds like a

VEREENA 🧚🏼‍♀️
date

JENNI 🦋
it wasn't tho

JENNI 🦋
idek what we r

JENNI 🦋
maybe we were in the
talking stage but not anymore

JENNI 🦋
i don't even know
why i try with relationships

VEREENA 🧚🏼‍♀️
give him another chance

JENNI 🦋
no

author's note
so apparently giselle

the girl who plays jenniis actually 19-

is actually 19-

i knew it was her birthday but
i thought she was turning 18 so to
me it was okay cause it wasn't a
big age gap but girl that's a whole case!

also she was talking to one of my tiktok
crushes who's 17- and he said he was okay
with her being 19 but that's a whole case girl
and she said they're not even talking
anymore but like to me that's a case‼️

so... i'm changing her face claim  to
qtrosa since she's 16

 i'm changing her face claim  toqtrosa since she's 16

in the meantime i will be revamping the book ‼️