92 - 19 Years Later

Nine months after the war and eight months after Fred proposed your child was born and you'd never seen Fred happier. When he was first allowed to hold his son he never wanted to let go, he wouldn't even let his own mother hold her grandson. It hurt you a lot to know that you had no blood family to come and see your child, only McGonagall and well ... Lee made sure to let you know he was there.

"FRED WEASLEY LET ME HOLD YOUR CHILD!" Lee nearly yelled.

"ALRIGHT FINE!" Fred handed Lee his bundle of joy. "Just don't drop him."

"Why would I bloody drop him?" Lee rolled his eyes as he took the baby into his arms.

"He's a handsome lad, isn't he?" Fred smiled watching the baby smile in Lee's arms.

"Yeah, he gets his looks from his mother," Lee replied.

"OI!"

"So what do the two of you plan to call him?" George asked, smiling down at the baby cradled in Lee's arms, knowing he was now an uncle.

"Regulus," You spoke, sitting up from the bed. "Regulus Severus Weasley well, Gryffindor for now -"

"The moment you've recovered he'll be a Weasley," Fred moved to the side of the bed so he could plant a kiss on your forehead. "and so will you."

"I'M HERE!" A booming voice captured everyone's attention. Bursting through the doors was mud-soaked Oliver Wood still in his Quidditch robes and holding his broom. "(Y/N)!" Oliver smiled, dropping his broom and waltzing straight over to you. Much like Fred had done, Oliver lanted a kiss on your forehead, smiling as he did so. "So what was it?"

"A boy." Mrs Weasley spoke up from her seat beside you as she stroked the top of your head, smoothing down the hair that started to fall from the birth. "You did brilliant dear."

"You certainly did." McGonagall smiled at you.

"It was bloody painful." You huffed, your tears drying as you spoke.

"Can I hold him?" Oliver spoke up, sending you and Fred a hopeful gaze.

"Of course you can Ollie." You gave him a faint smile as he took a step back towards Lee who was still holding Regulus. Lee gave Oliver a smile before handing your son over to the Quidditch player. His face lit up like the Christmas lights that hang in Hogwarts.

"He's beautiful." He smiled. "Just like his mother -"

"Watch it Ollie that's my wife -"

"Future wife." Lee corrected earning an eye roll from Fred.

"You know there was a time where I thought Fred would never tell (y/n) that he liked her." Bill smiled at you as he spoke.

"Yeah, how long did it take Freddie?" George smirked at his twin. "You've liked her since third year? Or was it the fourth?"

"Shut up George." Fred glared at his brother. "It's better late than never."

"He does have a point." You gave him a faint smile in which Fred mirrored.

Since that day in February in which your first son had been born, you and Fred had been planning your wedding which, much like Bill's, was being held at The Burrow. Molly wouldn't stop worrying about the wedding plans. It was a very similar sight to last year. But unlike last year she had more help, Ginny and Luna were helping with the seating plan, McGonagall was helping with decorations alongside Hagrid and Flitwick.

Harry and Ron were trying to make themselves useful but Hermione's constant nagging at them made it nearly impossible to concentrate on their own tasks at hand. Bill and Fleur were sorting out the food whereas Charlie was currently laying the tables. Meanwhile, Percy was trying to look after Teddy and doing his best to make sure the boy didn't burst into tears.