45. Wrist

"You really hate us, don't you?". Jungkook's hurt voice asked me.

I turned around to Jungkook, as he was looking at me with hurt eyes.

His eyes were telling books full of words, but I couldn't understand anything from them. His eyes looked sad and regretful but they also showed me emotions I didn't understand.

His grip around my hand was loose, just enough for me to stop me from leaving but not enough for it to be impossible to get my hand out.

He's hurt right now, but the reason for that I don't know.

Well I do, but I just don't understand.

But if he thinks that I'm just going to forget everything they have done to me, he isn't at the right person. I have been hurt by them many times before and not even once I got an apology.

I shook my head at him, confused but also annoyed at the same time.

"I don't think that I have to give an answer to that question anymore". I said emotionless as I pushed off his hand from mine and walked out of the dining room.

I'm annoyed now, he's to making me feel as if I'm the bad guy here.

I do know that I shouldn't keep grudges up to people for too long, I'm usually not that kind of person. It just turned out like that, because I was treated unfairly, 7 against 1, that's not fair in anyone's eyes.

And deep down I know that he is better then some other people that are in my apartment at the moment. But can I forgive someone without getting an apology? Or at least a reason for their behavior?

They should somehow learn their faults, I know that they don't see their faults themselves and they will never learn about their wrongdoings if no one tells them off. But after all this time, they still don't know that they are at fault.

We all are, but as they are both older and in the majority, they should at least notice the imparity.

I know some of them are at least somewhat more reasonable now, but still not all of them.

Just the thoughts about my struggles made me sight deeply as I walked into my bedroom. I pulled my phone out of my pocket, not wanting to argue with anyone face to face, so I made a group chat with me and my stepbrothers in it, as that seemed like the most effective and least troublesome way.

You:
I want to set some rules.

Hoseok:
Suggestion declined.

You:
Sush your mouth and listen.

You:
The first rule is easy: Do not
threaten me in any way,
physically, mentally, or anything
else that comes up in your
sick mind.

Jimin:
I would like to know what
you think comes up in
our sick minds😏.

You:
Jimin get your brain out of
your d*ck and act your age.

You:
Anyways... Rule two, don't
barge into my room without
giving me a heads up, meaning
to knock on the door.

Taehyung:
Who is going to tell her
we don't care?

I just ignored his comment, he can just f*ck off. I can argue with any of them, but him.. He just uhg.. I want to burn him alive. I'm even still surprised he got the audacity to speak up like that even tho he's here uninvited.