Battle Of Hogwarts (2)

I tried to get this done before Christmas but fell asleep in the middle lol. Happy boxing day! Too bad I can't say Happy Christmas. Only one hour late.

"...Nothing but him,"

Battle Of Hogwarts Part 2

Hermione and Ron separated with Harry and I in order to find the Basilisk fang in the chamber of secrets with the marauders map and Hufflepuff's cup. Since Harry managed to destroy the first horcrux with the fang, it should be able to destroy other horcruxes too. Meanwhile they were searching for the fang, Hogwarts prepared for the final battle. The protective dome around the castle would shine occasionally almost looking like fireworks even though it was a symbol of war. Harry and I stayed together and ran towards the Ravenclaw common room unaware of where to start. I knew each advancements we made in destroying the horcruxes the less time I had left with Harry.

"Harry, wait!" Luna called out for us while running up the stairs right behind us. "I need to talk to you!"

"I'm a bit pre-occupied at the moment, Luna," Harry replied not stopping.

"You don't know where you're going. You're wasting your time!"

"Harry we should listen to her. She was the one who brought up the diadem," I said stopping and turning back to Luna.

"Look, we'll talk later, okay?"

"Harry Potter, you listen to me right now!" She yelled. Only then Harry stopped and looked back at Luna. "Do you remember what Cho said about Rowena Ravenclaw's diadem? There is not a person alive who's seen it. It's obvious, isn't it? We have to talk to someone who's dead."

"The Grey Lady, Tower of Ravenclaw? I know who that is but she doesn't interact with students that often," I said.

"I can show you where to find her," she said walking away past the students running down the stairs preparing for battle. Harry hesitated at first but followed me as we both ran after her towards the Tower of Ravenclaw.

The corridors got emptier as we got closer and more quieter as we entered the tower leading into an empty and quiet corridor that led to the common rooms. "If you want to find her, you'll find her down there," Luna said.

"Aren't you coming?" Harry asked.

"No. I think it's best if you two talk alone. She's very shy," she replied looking at me.

"Yeah, I understand," I replied. Harry didn't say anything and just stared at me like he was lost of words and didn't know what to say. "Don't worry Harry. I can take care of myself."

"Don't go anywhere. You better stay right here. Don't even move a foot," he said before walking down the corridors.

"Lets give them a little space," Luna said walking towards a window not too far away from the corridor. The protective shield around the castle finished building itself and covered the entire castle. A war was coming and in the end, I know what must happen. Neither one shall live while the other survives. One has to die tonight. Harry or Voldemort. With the horcruxes still being alive, I know it's Harry that has to die. It wouldn't be too late if I maybe never let Harry go and just... Hide. But I know I can't do that. For now, I'll choose not to think about it.

From a distance I could see thousands of dark figures, death eaters. I know Voldemort would be one of them and I know Apolline would also be too. All bridges were surrounded with defensive spells. One had moving statues and multiple magical creatures on our side.

"How are you?" Luna asked staring out the window.

"...I'm not sure. What about you?"

"I don't know. My dad says he trusts Harry. He always has."