E X T R A - C H A P T E R 2

[Ex: 2]

*a couple of weeks ago*

X A V I E R

"Can I open my eyes now?" Alaska asked impatiently whereupon I chuckled slightly, since it was already the 7th that she asked me that today

"Only a few minutes, Sky." I laughed and guided her further into the woods. The sun was peeling through the trees and the sounds of squirrels and other animals blessed our ears. It was so peaceful out here that I was afraid that if we were to long here we would never go back.

"We're here." I stated and took of the blindfold, allowing Alaska to finally take in her surroundings. Her mouth fell open in awe when she saw where we were.

"You decorated it," she smiled. "I like it."

"Everything for you, princess." I whispered into her ear, making her glare at me because of the nickname. She hated it when I called her that, which is why I loved it even more.

"Whatever." She huffed and walked towards the cliff.

This was the place where we had our first kiss and our first date, so it will always be a very important one for us. And since today was our one year anniversary I wanted to surprise her. I had decorated the bench with some pillows and put some candles on the ground as well as I put some light strings onto the tree.

"It's beautiful." she whispered as she traced her fingers over the bench. I just stood there, admiring her and getting incredibly nervous because of what I was about to do, which she didn't know of yet.

"Here, let's sit down there." I suggested, pointing my finger at the blanket that I had spread on the ground. She sat down on the floor and looked at me expectantly. I quickly walked over to the bag that I had brought with me and pulled out two boxes which were filled with food that I had prepared. Well, I bought it but that doesn't matter right now.

I opened them and put them in the middle of the blanket as I sat down.

"Oh my god, did you do that intentionally?" she questioned.

"Of course I did." I replied, a smirk playing on my lips.

"You're so cute." she mumbled and took one of the forks before she dug into the spaghetti with the vegetable sauce. It was what we ate at our second date and since then that meal was kind of a 'tradition' for us.

"And?" I raised my eyebrows at her, watching her expression intensely.

"It's good." she admitted and moaned slightly at the apparently very delicious food she was chewing.

"Let me taste it," I said and brought a forkful of spaghetti to my mouth,  taking in the mouth watering scent. I took the food into my mouth and a satisfied look crawled onto my face.

-

"Xav?" Alaska suddenly spoke, breaking the silence between us as we stared at the night sky, cuddled up on the bench, that we shared our first kiss on.

"Hmm." I hummed in response, stroking her hair.

"I love you." she whispered.

"I love you too."

I closed my eyes and tightened my arm around her, trying to give her some warmth because I felt her shake slightly.

"Sky, I have something for you." I blurted out since I couldn't take the anxiety, that rose in my throat, anymore.

"What is it?" she asked as she sat up.

"Wait a minute," I said. "I'll be right back."

With that I took off into the direction of the bag and quickly rummaged through it, searching for the small black box that I was looking for. When I finally grabbed a hold of it a smile spread out on my lips and I zipped close the bag before going back over to Alaska.

"Give me your hand." I said as I sat down, taking her hand into mine.

"What are you doing?" she chuckled slightly. I put my finger on her lips in a manner of silencing her before I took the box. I opened it, stood up from the bench and got on one knee.

"Sky. Since the first day I met you I knew you were special. Someone who wasn't like the others, someone who was different. And the more I found out about you the more this thought was proven to be right. I love to spend time with you, to get to know you," her eyes welled up with tears as she looked at me in shock. "Everything I do with you feels so incredible that I'd even let myself be trapped in a small room for days wihout food as long as you were with me."

"Alaska Hades, will you marry me?"

The question that every man equally fearer yet desired just slipped from my tongue and the most beautiful girl on earth was standing right in front me, how did I deserve this? Anyhow, I loved it.

"Y-yes. Yes."

I grabbed her hand and pulled her into my chest before spinning her around. She giggled and laughed, making me chuckle as well. I eventually stopped and set her on the ground again, leaning my forehead against hers before placing a soft kiss on her lips.

"You are unbelievable." she breathed out with a chuckle.

"I know I am." I retorted and pulled out the box with the ring that I had put into the bag of my jacket. I opened it and grabbed the small ring, which was silver and decorated with a diamond.

"It's gorgeous." she admitted as I put it on her ring finger before she threw her hands around my neck and kissed me.

And in this moment I knew. I knew that she was the one person that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. She was the ont that I wanted to make happy, that I wanted to see everyday, that I wanted to wake up and go to bed with. She was the girl that would make me happy.

She was my girl.

Hey there, this one is the second last chapter. If you can say it like this, ugh whatever. So the next chap is gonna be the very last chapter. There won't be any others coming after that in this story.

The next chap will be about the fam's reaction by the way.

Stay safe! Love y'all!
❤❤

Vote | Comment | Follow

- L I S A