Airship x Bonding x Time

Hisoka POV

"Did you pull out or wear protection Hisoka?..." Y/N asked. The thought came across me after I finished and realized she probably wasn't on birth control or any of the sort.

"N-no, my darling." I responded with a slight stutter, I most likely just got this girl that I don't know shit about pregnant. Y/N held her stomach and started moaning slightly. "D-damn why does it kinda h-hurt..." Y/N got up and went to the bathroom while I stayed in bed with my hands over my neck.

Y/N came back out looking happy as ever. "YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED BRO" She yelled as if she won the lottery or something. "Hm? What's the matter darling?~" I tried to cover up the fact that if she really could be pregnant that I would become a father.

Y/N jumped on top of me and showed me a broken tampon wrapper. "I GOT MY PERIOD RIGHT NOW" Y/N started jumping on the bed and then laid down panting. "I'm so happy I got it..." She looked over to the side and gave me a big grin.

"Well that problem is solved then~ But how are you gonna complete the rest of the exam if you complain about little cramps like that?~"

Y/N looked at me wide eyed and moved so far even I couldn't see her, I felt a warm liquid drip from my neck and I peered down to see Y/N's blood lust eyes. Her nails were pointed to my neck. "Move a bit and I'll kill you, period cramps are not to be taken lightly..."

She removed her hand from my neck and I gave her a look.

that ^^^

Y/N POV

"Stop giving me that face you idiot and my period only last 3 days and if I'm focused on something else I won't even notice it's there so I'll be fine." I had a smug face on crossed my arms.

'I am the best, who is he trying to tell me what does and doesn't hurt me... idiot.' I wondered.

"Hmm... Y/N let's take a nap~ I wanna hold your delicate little self~" Hisoka put an arm around my waist and tried to pull my to him but I got up and went to the door.

"Let's go find my brother and the others, I wanna see if they're okay." I stated, Hisoka looked at me with a bored faced. "You could always just stay here and I could go alone... with all the other men and women... them dying to touch me... I might fight one who knows?"

Hisoka got up and walked over to me. "I hope you're not just saying that..." Hisoka replied in a tick-ed off tone. I giggled and started walking out with him.

A few people passed by and gave me weird stares but I just stuck my tongue out at them. We were walking for a while until I heard 2 familiar voices talking to someone else.