¹⁸ Reunions & Meetings

ᵖᵃʳᵗ ¹⁸ - ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ɢᴀᴛᴇ

❛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʙᴀᴅᴀss ❜

There was silence, and it was deafening.

All he could see were stars, his heart fluttering in his chest, something he's never felt this intense. He couldn't process anything around him.

All he knew was Mike and El were hugging, sobbing about how happy they were to see each other.

But all he saw were stars. Looking into Lucas' eyes for the first time in almost a year, he felt a smile pulling on his face, taking a step closer.

He didn't know when but he found his arms around Lucas, the boy holding onto Ven tightly as if he would disappear again.

"You're here," Lucas mumbled into Ven's neck.

Ven felt shocked, he was shocked the boy would hold him this tight in front of everyone, but the small boy basked in the comfort.

"Is that?"

Dustin closed his gaping mouth, his lips pulling in a grin when he saw the two boys hugging. The curly-haired boy nodded at the redhead beside him. "It's Ven."

The redhead stared at Dustin before her blue eyes trailed to the two boys tightly holding each other, her brows furrowing in thought.

"The hell is this? Where have you two been?!"

Ven pulled away with a tight smile, his eyes going towards a worried-looking Hopper.

"Where have you been?" Eleven glared, pulling away from Mike.

Hopper came over, wrapping his arms around El and Ven, the two sinking into the man's embrace as he kissed their foreheads.

"You've been hiding them," Mike said, anger dripping in his voice.

Hopper released the two and walked over to Mike, leading the boy into another room for a talk.

Eleven and Seven walked over to Dustin and Lucas again, bringing them into a group hug.

"We missed you," Dustin stated, squeezing the two tighter.

"We missed you guys too." Ven sighed, pulling away from them.

"We talked about you pretty much every day," Dustin added.

The group smiled at each other feeling happy and content, Dustin wanting to ask why they were dressed like emo people though he restrained himself.