Chapter 48

"More furious." Zuko called out, "Imagine striking through your opponents heart."

Aang responded with a groan, "I'm trying!"

"Now let me hear you roar like a tiger-dillo." Zuko shouted back.

"Zuko... sweetie I love you but how is that gonna help? Is the firelord afraid of animals? Because I know a guy that can make this war a lot easier. Aang how about you try... hmm." I looked over at the other's watching Aang's training, "Yo Katara can you help me real quick."

"Sure."

"Okay Zuko... you pretend to be big old fire daddy and you've captured Katara here."

"What?" Zuko and Katara said at the same time.

"Its called motivation... now Aang use your firebending to threaten Zuko to give her back."

"Uhh okay..." Aang walked over to Zuko and put his hands up in the air, "give her back."

Zuko rolled his eyes, "no... rawr."

"Aang please save me!" Katara said batting her lashes.

Aang lashed out flame from both his hands, "take that Firelord!"

Zuko stepped back, "this is stupid."

"Aang your form was great!" I said, "about let's take a break- I'll make some watermelon juice!"

"Oh that sounds delicious!" Aang gushed and ran over to me.

Zuko crossed his arms, "If you all want to be lazy then fine- go ahead."

"Zuko's right we have been lazy lately, but I know just the thing to change that-" Sokka ripped off his shirt " Beach party!"

Katara took to the water while Suki relaxed. Aang constructed a great Appa out of sand which Toph quickly outdid with her sandbending. Sokka also made a blob out of sand and seaweed- which was apparently  supposed to be Suki. I looked for sandshells by the shore.

"I'm naming this one- Fai.." I said holding up  a seashell with a small crack. I proceeded to throw it in the sea "take that!"

Suddenly Zuko came rushing in and burned up the sand sculptures. The sun gleamed against his pale skin.

"What are you doing!" Aang shouted.

"Teaching you a lesson!" Zuko spat before setting the Appa sculpture a blaze. Embers sparked like dust in the air as Zuko continued to shoot flames at Aang.

"Zuko stop it!" I screamed grabbing his arm. But he just kept going after the Airbender.

"Idiot.."

I tried to chase after Zuko but he kept moving. My feet felt nearly dead by the time they dashed off all the way inside the Summer house of the royal family.

"(Y/N) go away- I'm trying to show Aang why he shouldn't slack off." Zuko pushed forward launching a swirling flame at Aang.

"Enough!" Aang shouted and summoned a great wind which blasted Zuko and I out of the house.

"What's wrong with you? You could have hurt Aang." Katara scolded Zuko. I layed next to him in the sand- dust all over the hem of my dress.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with all of you? How can you sit around having beach parties when Sozin's Comet is only three days away?" Everyone turned to Zuko, "Why are you all looking at me like I'm crazy?"

"About Sozin's Comet ... I was actually gonna wait to fight the Fire Lord until after it came." Aang said.

"After?"