I have something half of you don't lmao

Y/n's pov

"Okay, bye Kei," I whisper. "I'll see you."

"Why are we whispering?" he asks.

"Because I've ignored every single call from Wakatoshi and I didn't let anybody text him, while we were, gone," I say. "Oh and I blocked his number from your phone, so you might not want to do that."

"Why the hell would you do that?" he asks. "Are you insane?"

"Also I forgot the mention the fact that there is a specific rule-keeping me from going to Tokyo without letting everybody know," I say. "So I might get in trouble."

"Why would you do that?" he asks.

"Because just wanted to spend time with you," I say.

"Yeah, but you don't need to spend time with me in a different city, although I appreciate your puppy eyes," he scoffs.

I was not making puppy dog eyes.

"I might get grounded though," I laugh. "So there's that."

"But when you get grounded it's nothing," he says. "Your brother just makes you train with hi or something."

"Exactly," I say. "Extra training, that is not very cash money of him."

"Fine, just go inside," he says. "I need at least a day to mentally recover from this."

"Wow Kei, this is why you're single," I shake my head. "Loser."

"If said that to you, you'd cry," he says. "I know you would."

"I would not," I say. "I am not a crybaby."

"You are a crybaby, and that's why you're single," he laughs. "Pathetic."

"I'm not gonna cry," I say. "See, I'm not crying you ass hat."

"You're puffing up your cheeks," he pokes them. "You look stupid."

"Kei, this is why you have a short dick," I nod my head. "And you're lucky I don't everybody."

"Why would you go around spreading lies?" he asks. "No ones gonna believe you."

"Oh, but they will because the only way you could discredit my statement would be to flash everybody," I shrug. "I mean I bet a good handful of guys have seen it but I'll tell everybody."

"Then I'll tell everybody how much of a whiny baby you are," he laughs. "And how you're all bark and no bite."

"Don't Kei," I say. "I don't want everyone to know that I'm not a gangster."

"Then be quiet," he says. "And have fun getting grounded."

"Have fun getting trampled with questions because when your mom asked me if you were being nice I told her that you were calling me cute and stuff," I stuck out my tongue. "She's gonna talk to you all night."

"I hate you," he mutters. "Lasts time I speak my mind."

"Bye now," I say. "Don't talk to the crackhead on Whyte ave, he has a pocket knife."

"Yeah, bye," he rolls his eyes.

Now it's time to sneak in because I am a baddie. And just as I thought, I am a god and I got inside without a trace.

"Oh Y/n," Wakatoshi says as he flicks on the lights. "How kind of you to grace us with your presence."

"Did Tendo come up with that one?" I ask.

"Yup," Tendo says, popping his head out of Wakatoshi's room. "Just adds some spice."

"Well, I was just at Kei's house," I say. "Watching tv and such."