Chapter 1: Detective L/N

A/N: This doesn't have any romance, cause I'm awkward
Anyways, reader is very suicidal in a funny way so that's a little warning!
(Like Mr.Dazai)

Y/N = your name
L/N = last name
H/C = hair color
F/F = favorite food

~🦋~

Location: Musutafu Japan Police Station

"Mr. Rahuse, where were you the night your wife and children disappeared?" Detective Tagura asked.

"I was at work in the power plant at the time. When I got home, my wife and my two daughters were gone" Rahuse said, leg bouncing from the chair he sat in.

"And you called police right after discovering this?" Detective Tagura asked, writing in his notebook.

"Yes sir, right after. Please find my family"

"We're doing what we can. We sent our best detective out there. Detective L/N"

Location: Musutafu Japan powerplant

I yawned, louder than necessary. I mean, yawns don't even require the need to make noise, but it makes me feel better. I looked at my assigned team of officers, they were doing a sweep of the woods close to this powerplant. At least, they thought they were doing a forest sweep. I knew where the wife and daughters were.

I knew that bastard Rahuse killed his wife and kids. I solved this case an hour ago and I came to prove my theory correct.

I got off the police car and climbed the latter that led to a huge water tank the company had. I got the top off and peered inside. I saw three bodies floating inside, looks like my assumption was correct.

"Get over here, I need the three out and on the floor!" I called over to the clueless officers, who were watching me climb the latter. I got down and the officers worked to get the bodies out of the water. At least it was filled to the top, so we didn't have to climb in.

"Sir, shouldn't we wait and let the autopsy team look them over?" An officer asked, looking as if they're going to puke.

"No time no time, just get them out of there" I waved off, encouraging the officers to work faster. It wouldn't work if the bodies were dead for too long, so time was very precious.

The officers managed to get the three out of the water tank and gently laid them on the floor. It was a sad sight, the kids were young as well. Case file said both girls were 8 year old twins. I walked over to the bodies and kneeled down.

Their skin wasn't rotting, so it couldn't be a few days ago. The bodies didn't stink either, the water would've made those smells rise to the surface as well. There was still time.

I moved my black trenchcoat to the side, revealing two flintlock pistols. I put one to my head, causing a red and black mist to come from my head and into the gun. I aimed the other pistol at one of the little girls.

"What the hell is he doing?!" An officer yelled, trying to reach for me. I ignored him and pulled the triggers at the same time.

I woke up as if I were just asleep. I sat up and looked at the girl I had pulled the trigger on. She started coughing and sat up.