Ch. 68

Memphis, TN
October 19th, 2019

Cali's POV

After my trip to the Bahamas with Kennedy, Ashley, Ari, and Mia. I had to come back to Memphis because I had a doctor's appointment tomorrow. I was at my house chilling until my phone started to ring. I looked down, and it was Pjay. I picked it up, and answered it.

" SIS!" Pjay yelled.

" Wazzam, Pjay?"  I as I put the tv on mute so I could hear him.

" I need you to come pick me up in an hour." Pjay said.

I looked at him confused as hell.

" Pjay, you must be drunk? Cause you know I don't stay in Atlanta no mo."

" Nah, ian drunk. I'm at the airport I'm finna catch a flight to Memphis." Pjay said.

" Ight, you better be glad I love you P. Cause I had planned on being in fa the night." I said.

" Preciate C, and I love you too. I'll see you in an hour." Pjay said as he hung up.

I got up, and walked into my baby's nursery room. It wasn't done or set up yet, but I had the crib and the rest of the furniture in boxes just sitting there waiting to be put together. I'm 5 months, and still don't know the gender cause my baby is stubborn as fuck, and always has an attitude when we go to the doctor. Which always results in us not finding out what I'm having, but hopefully tomorrow he or she acts right.

To pass by time I got on Instagram. I seen Pjay's post on my timeline. I couldn't help, but laughed.

Liked by You, Treycapalot, KeyGlock, and 27,398 others

Paperroutepjay: Dick so good got bitches flying me out😎

-Comments-

Barbiewhosnameisken: 😂😂😂😂

Ashwitdatcash: Don't let this Instagram shit get yo ass knocked upside the head🥰

Paperroutefat: 🧢😴 C A P!! Nigga I WATCHED you buy yo own plane ticket😑

I exited outta Instagram, and FaceTimed my pops. He answered on the second ring. It quickly connected.

 It quickly connected