Chapter 1

I am so stupid and forgot to add who Sadies best friend is in the story. Her name is Melanie and she will be played by Zendaya.

________Ok now on with story

________
Ok now on with story

This is nuts. Three words that basically sum this all up. NUTS. I mean, I can't say I'm not enjoying myself. Lord knows I'm enjoying myself. I just can't believe it is this insane.

I've low-key always wanted to come to a One Direction concert. I have always loved their music. It's romantic and a little cheesy. But what girl doesn't love a bit of cheesiness? I was having the time of my entire life. But let me back up a bit and tell you how I got here.

I was at my apartment that I shared with my best friend, Melanie York. I was sat outside on our small balcony reading my copy of Pride and Prejudice. I was reading it for the fifth time but honestly, no one can blame me. It's literally Pride and Prejudice. A VERY powerful feminist novel.

She struts in like she always does when she has gossip. In this case, she definitely did.

She literally yells at the top of her lungs before the door even closes behind her, "SADIEEEEE! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU I HAVE THE CRAZIEST NEWS EVER!"

"On the balcony Mel" I reply to her with slight annoyance at her disturbing my reading.

She makes her way out to me with a quickness I hardly ever see from her, being that she's extremely lazy. All love for her though, she does help pay the rent after all. I can't deny that she pays most of it because of her amazing job, but it's whatever.

"Don't you look at me like that, this is important, urgent, and you're gonna love me forever for it. And that's like, the thirtieth time you've read that book anyway", she huffs.

I roll my eyes. "First of all, it's only the fifth time. So shut up. Second of all, what's the news? If it's important enough to interrupt my reading, then I am definitely all ears".

She rolls her eyes back at me and I giggle.
"Ok, so you know how I work with several different singers and bands for my job right?"

"Yea, you help carry equipment and you make sure they go out on time and stuff".

"Well, you make it sound kind of dumb when you say it like that. But yes, that's the basic idea I guess. Anyway, tomorrow night I am helping manage One Direction!" She exclaims, then pauses waiting for my reaction.

"Oh wow, that's pretty cool. We've always listened to their music. How excited are you?"

Mel just sits there with her lips slightly parted in shock.
"Girl are you kidding me right now? We both know we don't just 'listen to their music', we literally have loved them since they first became a boy band!"

  I sigh and say, " Ok yes, I love them. They're all literally so adorable, they have amazing voices, and I would really love for Harry and Liam to destroy me."