𝘠/𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰

name: y/n ukai
age: 16
class: 2-4
birth place: tokyo prefecture
mom: ms. l/n
dad: keishin ukai
siblings: kai & kay ( they are twins )
gender: female
what she likes: Volleyball, martial arts, skating, and hanging out with friends

about siblings:
name: Kai ukai
gender: male
age: 13
relationship with y/n: siblings
what he likes: Volleyball & Basketball, milk tea boba, and his video games

name: kay ukai
gender: female
age: 13
relationship with y/n: siblings
what she likes: Volleyball & soccer, taro boba, and martial arts classes

∙∙∙ 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗥 ∙∙∙
————————

y/n was born in tokyo prefecture she grew up playing volleyball and as she grew up she joined a world wide volleyball league for the 19 and under age group, but even tho she has been to the world wide volleyball championships & is the #1 top ace for highschool aged young women in the volleyball league. Nobody really knew her or made a big deal about her even tho she was the best, nobody really got over hyped about her cause nobody watches the highschool aged league...but she didn't care.

y/n has been to so many places around the world trying to find the prefect place for her to stay at, till her dad told her she has to stay in hyogo prefecture till college with her mom , currently y/n lives in tokyo prefecture and goes to the school called nekoma high and has been there since her first year she has a lot of friends i guess u can say but she wasn't really the popular type she kinda just stood in the shadows of her popular friends and didn't mind it one bit, she was friends with nerdy rooster friend kuroo, the gamer kenma, the bipolar owl bokuto, cold hearted akaashi, konoha the sweetie pie, and karasunos knuckle heads. But now since she is a second year she will be moving to hyogo prefecture and will be starting at her new school call inarizaki and has to start over again, she honestly didn't care about anything as long as she got to play volleyball she was perfectly fine with her life.

𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗜 𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬

𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗢 𝗜 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗨 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗣𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 𝗜 𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗘𝗡𝗝𝗢𝗬!!