18

please remember they established CNC and he doesn't stop unless she says her safeword. no. matter. what!

AND TWO HANDS ON THE PHONE

Mateo

"Shut up, don't make a fucking sound," I whisper into Nyla's ear, repeatedly slamming into her.

"This is what you wanted right? To get fucked like a slut?" I groan as I feel her insides become more and more wet.

Nyla nods, her eyes rolling back. She holds back her moans like a good girl. I purposely entered her from the back, challenging her.

I keep my hand on her mouth and my head tucked into her neck. Stifling my groans.

"Fuck, baby. You feel so good." I moan

Nyla's muffled moans become a bit louder and I can tell she's gonna cum so I pull out.

"No, please, please, please. I was so close." she turns around on her back, whimpering.

"Beg, maybe you'll get what you want," I smirk.

"Please, Teo, please," Nyla begs, rubbing her legs together but I move them apart.

"Please what?" I hover over her slowly

"Please let your slut cum."

"Why?"

"Because I've been a good girl and you love me." she pouts

"Guilt-tripping. Good girls don't do that." I shake my head before slamming into her again, with a groan.

"por favor déjame correrme, Papi" comes out of Nyla's mouth leaving me in shock. if possible my dick gets a lot harder, it almost hurts. (please let me cum, daddy)

"Jesucristo, Mujer. me vas a matar." I groan. My hand wraps around her neck as my thrust gets harder. (Jesus christ woman. You're gonna kill me.)

Nyla's hands latch onto my wrist, her mouth agape, and eyes rolled back.

"There's so much I want to do to you. To your body. Why the fuck do you have to be such a beautiful whore?" I grunt, my tattooed hand squeezing harder.

"Do... it. Do whatever." Nyla gasps as I remove my hand.

"What's your safe word?" I ask, slowly thrusting.

"Purple."

"If you can't say it, pinch me three times," I tell her.

"Ok." is all I get, before I circle my thumb over her clit.

"That feels good doesn't it?"

"Yes, yes it does." Nyla moans.

"Shhh, baby." I lean forward so our faces are inches apart.

"Please." Nyla looks up at me with pleading eyes.

"Hold it." I brush sweat off her forehead.

"I can't" she shakes her head,

"Yes, you can. I know my pretty little slut can hold it." I kiss her head.

Though I'm acting soft and patient, I'm gonna ruin and overstimulate her until she's balling and crying.

"Please, Teo." She holds my wrist tightly.

"Such a pretty thing. So pretty for me to use." I groped her boob, continuing my overstimulation.

I lay down beside her on my side, enjoying her face of pleasure and struggle. Holding back her moans.

"You're doing so well. My beautiful Tesoro." I coo.