Chapter 49: By leaving she hurt me more

Sometimes you wonder how could it all come to his.
Everything was perfect for once and you felt like you could live you life and move on from your regrets of your past, but then suddenly it gets warped into some crazed state.

Seivon Rivers

      Darkness.  That's all it was.  A dark void of abyss surrounded me as I kept falling farther and farther down.  I could not scream, I just felt pain as I fell.  It surrounded me endlessly and joy and hope have left me completely.  I was filled with absolute sorrow and despair.  I felt emptiness and longing.  Dread and heartbreak filled me entirely as well.  I tried to figure out why, but I kept falling.  A memory long ago filled me. 
      I have been here before, once...four years ago.  Then a voice reaches out and whispers to me.  That voice I recognized but at this moment of time I could not figure out who it was.  Just before I fall into the pitiless doom of death and arm reaches out and pulls me towards it.  Just as it pulls me, I then fall again, but this time I see figures.  Suddenly I am at the bottom of the pit and a figure with a dark cape and a silver gleaming mask that covers its eyes appear before me. 
       Both of its hands are out.  A flame of white light hovers over it's left hand.  A flame of darkness and evil hovers over it's right hand.  Suddenly both flames are pushed into me and I am screaming, yet falling once again.  I see flashed of colors and things flashing out making me blink with sudden brightness.  Then the lightness engulfs me and suddenly I am in a blank space and then I blink and I see nothing.

...

       "...Erghm.." I opened my eyes.  I was confused...What was I doing here?  A white room.  A hospital.  Memories of what happened come to my mind.  The ship... picture... parents... letting her believe my oxygen was fine so she would get us out of there then I heard a voice, but now that I think about it I don't remember any of what the voice said.

       "Seivon!  Thank goodness your okay... I was worried you wouldn't be alright and then their efforts would be for nothing..." Suddenly Melody ran in. 
        But I was surprised.  She doubted my survival.. But I had a feeling she would save me.  She always have and she would never let me die...

      "What?  You doubted that I would live....How could you think that?" I was going to...I had to.  I mean as long as you don't think about it, it not that scary besides when I die I know I been nothing, but forgiving.

      "Yeah... I'm sorry.  It just when she thought it wasn't going to work.  She probably would be glad you are okay."  Would be?  I furrowed my eyebrows.  She is okay right?

      "Enough talking about Mira, why isn't she here...?  Did something happen with Mivozene or something?" Suddenly her face darkened. 
      What?  Did something happen to her?  I swear if anyone hurt her...I'll...

      "What did Mivozene do to her?  Where is she?..." Melody looked down and fiddled with her hands.  She always does that when she not sure if she should lie or not.

      "Seivon..." Mel lightly squeezed my shoulder.  "It has been a month since then."

     "What?" I was filled with shock.  I have been out for a month?  It was serious.  One month of Angelfish worrying...

     "As for Miracine...She....." Her face saddened.  I was honestly annoyed.  Just tell me where she is?  I need to know if she is alright.  "I don't know how to tell you this, but all of the mermaids left!"

     "W-what?" I laughed.  "Don't be stupid.  Why would she..they leave?  Mira wouldn't, she said she spend few more months.  I think May was it...And Melody it's only Febr-...Okay now March.  But seriously where is she?" Melody gave me the same expression