Part 39

"His pain."

*

"What's going on..?"

I am currently at the storage room of the mansion located at the basement, the deafening silence covers the whole place made me think of that time when I'm here alone and many thoughts went invading me again.

"Why am I even confused about this?"

I suddenly heard approaching footsteps and went out of the room to see the Young Master holding his basket of laundry and dropped it on the basement floor.

I silently took the laundry basket and didn't glanced at him, making him wonder what had gotten onto me and why did I had the loud audacity to ignore him.

"You still on a period?"

Embarassing, but I just kept doing the laundry and didn't minded him and just acted like he's talking to someone.

"Aren't you going to answer me?"

No..

"Miss Choi. I'm counting..."

"Three... Two... One..."

I felt him grabbed me by my arm, forcing me to face him that startled me with a surprised reaction.

"What did I do to you now?"

"W-what are you talking about?"

"Stop acting like you're always brainless about everything."

What's the truth? I honestly don't know what he's up to or what came to his mind that he wanted me to spill. Yeah, I admit I'm a brainless specie tho'.

"You saw that, you heard us, you know what you've known. Now tell me.."

I sighed and just looked down. I guess there's no way out of this anymore.

"I'm hella confused... I'm sorry. It's not intentional. I accidentally emtered the room when you were k-kissing and I didn't knew you two were there talking when I'm supposed to just walk through there. Yes, I know but I'm confused.."

"I didn't wanted that to happen. I didn't liked it OBVIOUSLY when she kissed me. I never wanted her to come back anymore and you heard what's the truth. That's period."

"Never wanted her to come back?"

I saw him paused for awhile before sighing and looking away from me.

"It's her."

My mind paused for awhile after realising what he said.

"She."

"It's her."

"Young Master's past."

"Seoyeon.."

*

"I-I don't care... I don't want myself to meddle on other's business anymore. It's not my problem and will never be."

"Did I blamed it all to you?"

"I—"

I stopped for awhile before sighing and meeting his eyes getting darker. His aura getting even scarier and if I would fight back, I never know what will happen next.

"It shatters me, miss Choi."

I had myself silent after hearing the Young Master's words. Shatters him?

"I know I sound f-cking dramatic at this moment but I just want to leave everything that happened between us. You know how painful it is how a person can just leave you like a toy." Young Master Han said and his voice cracked with sadness and his scary aura slowly faded and turned into a desperate sad one.

"I loved her so much that I did everything for her. I wanted her to stay with me with all my life and that promise... It's not necessary for us anymore and I forgot about that promose we made years ago."

"What promise?"

"That no matter what happens between us. We'll get married. Plus the fact that our parents were in and they agreed with that."

Marry?

"And after her leaving me without saying anything.. That hurted me so much to the point that I almost killed myself for making her leave. I asked myself what I did wrong for her to leave me just like that. Miss Choi, do you think I can even accept her?!" Right now, a tear slid down his eyes that made me stop and look straight to him. He started to snivel and his fists clenched and there, I just realised how painful his situation is.

"I-I don't want to see her anymore and everytime she shows up makes me wanna scream at her face. My head always hurts and our memories kept haunting me..."

I pitied him at this moment. This is a new sight, the Young Master crying and telling me how much painful is he bearing.

Head spinning with mixed emotions, I hugged the Young Master, caressing his back to somewhat comfort him. It took a while before I felt him hugged me back tightly, burying his face on my neck and continued sobbing.

"I'm sorry, Young Master.. I don't know how to comfort someone but I hope my hug can lessen what you're bearing." I said and continued to caress his back. He didn't replied back and just continued to sob between my arms.

"My father also left us how she left you. He didn't said anything to us and married another woman. Right now, I'm rooting for him to never come back because I don't want to shatter again. I'm convinced I already moved on from him."

"And... I loved him so much too, that I did everything to make him proud of me. I became overachieving because of him.. But it wasn't enough for me."

I felt the brink of my eyes starting to get warm but before it could even fall down, I stopped myself and convinced myself to not cry.

"We're on the same page... But has different plots."

I don't know, but I felt somewhat comfortable on hugging him and I hope he does the same. I hope I did comforted him.

I pulled away from the hug and looked at him, his eyes are now red and he sniveled. I wiped his tears away with my hands and gave him a smile.

"Young Master, it's a part of loving someone. You break, and you have to move on by finding someone better, or finding a better you by yourself alone." I said and he looked down.

"You seemed to be used to being in pain." He said that made me slightly chuckle.

"The reason why I left my hometown." I said and he looked back at me and to his feet once again.

"T-thank you.."

>End...