[ 𝟎𝟎𝟏 ] 𝐰𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐬

☂︎
___________________________________

𝐘/𝐧

Wake up, eat breakfast, go to Ben's statue to read, barely see Reginald, and wonder around trying to find things to do.

That's the normal routine.

Never changes. Nothing added. Just the boring, same old thing day after day.

While walking around the parlor, Pogo approaches me with his cane taping on the floor with every step. With a stern look, he placed both hands atop the cane and took a sigh. "Your father wishes to see you in his office, Miss Y/n."

"Thank you, Pogo. I'll head right down," I respond back, turning my heal and heading upstairs to his office.

While I walk towards the door, I think of what he could've called me for. We never speak, let alone have a small conversation if he were to pass by me.

I knock, "It's Eight. You wished to see me." he turns in his chair and gives me a simple look, gesturing me to sit down in the chair in front of his desk.

I take a seat and wait for him to start. With heavy breath, he starts.

"I've called you in here to prepare you for what might happen in the future. If anything were to happen to me, Pogo, or Grace, I want you to continue to keep up your training, even if we're not here."

In my head I was thinking why the hell is he telling me this, but I gave nod and a tight-lipped smile. "Yes, sir. Thank you. I shall be going now," standing up from the chair, I made my way out of his office.

The next day I woke up to Mom telling me that Reginald had passed that night.

___________________________________

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"Hey, Mom. Mom?" A soft voice spoke which revealed to be Vanya calling to her mother who was sitting on the couch that sat in the living room.

Grace had her head tilted a bit to the side, eyes open as she sat still—drifting off into an existence.

"Vanya?" A tall light brown curly-headed woman called from the top of the stairs, and started to walk down to her younger sister. "You're actually here," she chuckled softly now moving forward to give her a hug.

"Hey, Allison," smiled Vanya.

"Hey, sis," she smiled back.

"Having a sister sibling reunion without me, huh? Should've brought my camera then," A voice bounced off the walls sarcastically as Y/n walks down the stairs with a smile, greeting her older siblings.

"Y/n," they say in unison.

"Yeah. Reginald still hasn't found out why I didn't age while I was stuck so. . . guess I'm still the same," gesturing to her 13 year old body that hasn't changed since "the incident."

They both walk towards the girl, greeting her with a warm hug. "Ah. What is she doing here?" A male voice questioned as they entered in the room.