Chapter 4

"Mitch, you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fantastic."

"You saved a lot of lives today."

"But we lost some too."

___________________________________

After the nuke ordeal Mitch had taken on smaller, but still dangerous missions. Annika stayed by his side every mission. They had become partners and anyone with eyes could see something brewing between the two.

Mitch noticed it too and was hesitant to see the truth about their relationship because in his mind Katrina would always be the one for him but  the more he thought about it the more he saw that it was okay if something was happening between Annika and him.

He saw that even though Katrina would always be in his heart and he would never forget her or the love they shared, it was okay to fall for someone new. Annika was that someone new. From the first time they looked at each other everyone saw that the two had a connection the way she looked at him when they were getting in the car for his first mission, it was inevitable.

Some might argue that it was love at first sight. 

After their latest mission they had gone back to their hotel to rest a bit before heading over to Stan's house because Irene wanted to talk with them about something. When they got there, there was a particular sort of tension in the air.

During the mission Mitch had gotten quite close to Annika as they were dodging bullets and kicking ass. It was sexual tension, anyone could tell you that but who was going to make the first move?

They sat on the couch after putting all their weapons on the coffee table. "Nice save back there, thanks." Annika said to Mitch referring to him shooting someone behind Annika who was about to shoot her. "No problem, you would've done the same." They Looked at each other for a moment, Mitch's eyes glancing down and her lips before going back to her eyes.

They leaned in and she closed the gap between them connecting their lips. The kiss was only a couple seconds long but they both felt the passion, happiness, and little bit of lust that was growing as the kiss went on.

Mitch pulled away looking at Annika in the eyes and as if she could read his mind she said "It's okay. I know you love her, you always will, I get that. But it's okay to want to be happy Mitch. You deserve it and I think she'd want you to be happy too."

Mitch stared at Annika for a few minutes before leaning in and kissing her in a passionate, hungry way. He thought about what she said and knew she was right and he was grateful for what she had said.

Warning: Smut. If you don't want to read skip to the next chapter.

Annika could feel it and she returned those feelings with just as much passion. The kiss turned to a make out and they were soon moving to the bed clothes being removed along the way. When they got to the bed they were both missing their shirts and Annika, her pants.

Mitch laid her on the bed gently and hovered over her laying kissing along her neck and chest leaving hickeys here and there. When he went up to kiss her again she took the chance to take his pants off leaving him in his boxers.

He looked at her for a second as if looking for permission and when she nodded that was all he needed. He leaned down kissing and sucking on her neck making her let out soft moans. He snuck a hand under her and unclipped her bra taking it off.

He kissed down towards her boob where he started sucking on her nipple and twisting the other with his finger. She moaned a little louder at this and decided to take some control back so she started to palm him through his boxers.

It was a bit of a surprise so Mitch let out a grunt when she did it. He realized what she was doing and soon took all control back when he practically ripped her black lace panties of and went down to her clit licking it to get a reaction.

His action made her shiver and arch her back a little. He grinned at grinned at the reaction he got so spread her legs a bit more and continued to eat her pussy, licking and sucking, making her moan which turned him on even more.

She was getting wet with every second so he decided it was enough before he moved his head up towards her and kissed her while he entered a finger into her entrance. When he started moving in and out of her she moaned out into the kiss before pulling back a letting out louder moans as he added one finger after the other.

He kept pumping three fingers in and out of her before finding her sweet spot which instantly made her moan out in pleasure. He grinned again deciding she was prepared enough and took out his fingers.

Right as he pulled them out he opened her legs as far as they go and rammed into her hitting her spot making let out a loud high pitched moan that made him grunt in pleasure. He pushed in and out of her at a fast pace.

She grabbed onto his back digging her nails into it, moaning out his name every no and then. He was close to his high after Annika had released and pumped into her a few more times before pulling out and cumming on her stomach and clit.

They were both breathing heavily and Mitch laid down beside Annika looking up at the ceiling before looking over at Annika who was looking at him with a small smile on her face. She leaned over to him and kissed him again before leaning over to his ear.

"Second round?" she asked in a seductive tone, biting his earlobe which made his eyes roll back a little and bite his lip to prevent a moan from coming out. She leaned back looking at him for an answer. He got up in a sitting position, grinning, staring back at her and she took as a yes.

She leaned over kissing him once more, this times climbing on top of him, cradling him. She kissed down his his neck, then his chest, all the way down to his dick. She looked up at him seductively before licking a line up his dick and taking almost all of him in her mouth.

She bobbed her head up and down keeping her eyes locked on his. The action alone almost made Mitch release right there but he waited. He got ahold of her head and pushed the rest of his length into her mouth and continued to push himself into her mouth faster.

After a couple of minutes he released in her mouth watching swallow all of it almost made him cum again. When she had swallowed all of it Annika went back up and kissed Mitch while she lowered herself onto him.

She went up and down for a while before getting a little tired and letting Mitch take the lead again. He flipped them over so that she was now laying on the bed again and he thrusted into her at a very fast pace both feeling their high close once again.

He kept pushing into her a while longer before pulling out and they both came at the same time. This time when he laid beside her on the bed she moved towards him laying her head on his shoulder while he wrapped his around her waist rubbing her back a bit.

"Thank you." Mitch managed to get out. Annika looked up at him a bit confused and asked "For what?" "For saying those things earlier and for just being here. I know I'm not the easiest person to be with and it's been a while since I've done anything with anyone so thank you."

Saying that surprised both Annika and Mitch. He was surprised he said that and after the initial shock she smiled at him saying "I am not the easiest person to be with either but I guess we're in the same boat so thank you too.'She said laying back down on his shoulder 'And you're welcome."

He smiled down at her as he saw her close her eyes and drift off to sleep. He watched her for a few more minutes before closing his eyes, succumbing to the sleep with a small smile still on his face. The first genuine smile he's had on his face in a long time.

___________________________________

This is a pretty long chapter. It wasn't supposed to turn out as a smut chapter but I'm not mad. Let me know if I did a good job at writing it cause I don't know.😅
I hope you enjoyed it and Happy New Years Eve, much love. 🎊💕✌️