[ 𝟎𝟎𝟐 ] 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐫

___________________________________

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"In five four three two. . .

Jim Hellerman, reporting live for Channel 2 News outside of the Capital West Bank at Main and Sixth. A group of heavily armed men stormed the bank hours ago and took an unknown amount of hostages."

A mission.

That's what this was.

The group of seven children were behind the bank and were putting together a plan. Many ideas were thrown, plots were made, and points were ignored.

"Okay, I think that I should burst through the front door, and tell them all to surrender or I'll throw them out the window," Number 1 smirks in confidence.

Obviously being Number 1, he always thinks he's the leader needing to set the example for his simpleton siblings.

Distracting him from his heroic gaze, he hears laughing coming from a girl with h/t h/c hair and a raven haired boy. "You really think they're going to listen to that? Oh, wow, I wonder how you sleep at night," she says with a hint of sarcasm causing her other siblings to laugh.

"I say that Allison goes in first, rumors him, and then once we hear the signal, you and I break through the top," she gestured to Luther and herself.

Not gonna lie, the plan didn't sound so bad. It was a great start to something big if needed.

"Once we're inside, Diego comes in and throws some knives, Five can teleport around the place, then Benny can go into the vault and finish it off. Well, only if he wants to," she says with determination, placing a hand on said brothers shoulder for comfort.

Everyone agrees and Five gives her a pat on the back. With continuous nods, everyone went into position, not before Five gave Y/n a good luck.

Although, Luther was still star struck.

"Hey, get behind the counter!" A robber says to the captives. "Now you've put me into a position where I gotta do something that I don't wanna do. Hmm? Shit!" he exclaims to the man on the other side of the walkie talkie.

Not a  moment to soon, a brown-skinned, curly headed girl skips up next to him. "Hey, get back with the others," the man says now annoyed and angry.

"I heard a rumor," she says softly.

"What? What did you say?" he bends down to hear.

Allison grinned as she placed her hand next to her mouth, cupping it in a position as if she were telling him a secret. "I heard a rumor. .  . that you shot your friend in the foot." his eyes turned white for a moment, then he pointed his gun at another robber that was standing near him.

"Hey, dude," the dark-skinned man gave a confused expression. "What the hell?" he shot once at his foot, causing the dark-skinned man to flinch, then the man shot again at his chest which lead the hostages to scream.

As Allison left the picture, the man who was put under her spell looked at his arm questionably.

On the rooftop, Y/n looks at Luther giving him the signal that it's all clear to go in. They scaled the roof as bystanders started to shout, pointing towards them. Luther breaks the roof ceiling with his strength, jumping down, landing behind a money counter.