24

JUNGKOOK POV

"H-how do you like your e-eggs?" Was all I heard and I looked at the door, a figure standing infront of it.

"W-why do you ask?" I replied as I slowly looked at the person, slightly taken aback.

"Well.... I-I...uh.. Jaebum was going to order at Egg Drop in Hongdae... and... and! He wanted to ask what eggs you'd like...," he replied.

"Uhm.. I like mine... thoroughly beaten, make that two for me please," I replied before looking at the man sitting infront of me.

"How about you, Hoseok? What eggs would you like?" I looked at the man and he hummed before shaking his head.

"I just ate," Hoseok replied briefly before gathering the paperworks he collected.

"Oh and by the way, that's Yeosang, Yeosang this is Hoseok, the new intern," I said before gesturing at the man who looked like a swollen tomato.

"H-hello Hoseok! I'll be going now! Bye!" Yeosang said before closing the door quickly, his arms panicking around.

Cute.

THIRD PERSON POV

"Yeosang hyung, why are you on the floor?" Haechan asked as he looked at the man that near him, sitting down on the floor, hugging his legs.

"If anything goes wrong, blame Hongjoong, it's always Hongjoong," Mina smirked as she faced the younger man who was sipping his coffee.

"Hey! I did what I can to make him go closer to Jungkook! Now look at him, he looks like a cherry now," Hongjoong snorted.

"This is bad! I almost died of embarrassment! What if he starts to hate me? What if he tells me to go away! What if he rejects me?! I'd rather jump off a cliff and I'll die a virgin and be lonely and childless and... and...!" Yeosang ranted as he cried on the floor.

"Yeosang, get a grip of yourself!" Wheein said as she knelt down infront of the young man.

"Listen, it's not your fault if Jungkook won't like you back, I know you were forced by a certain short minion to do that and we just wanted to help, you'll find someone better eventually," Wheein said as she patted his shoulder.

"It's been almost a year since the poor guy has been crushing on Mr. HornyPorny over there. Give the guy a break Wheein, he needs to get over his raging first love, get him laid or something," Jaebum said as he sat back, sipping his orange juice.

"Says the one who hasn't been laid and he's the eldest here," Wheein rolled her eyes before looking at Yeosang.

"I know for a fact you're a virgin too," Jaebum narrowed his eyes.

"Stop arguing who's a virgin! We have children here!" Hongjoong said as he pointed at Haechan and Yeosang.

"Who knows, they might end up together," Mina narrowed her eyes and Hongjoong smirked.

"I'd rather go gay for Jungkook rather than date that crusty-looking mophead," Jaebum rolled his eyes and Wheein rolled her eyes back at him.

"No one would date a guy who insults women and acts like a brat," Wheein shot back before looking at the poor blonde boy.

"Yeosang, if you could, get over him, but we'll try our best to help you," Wheein said softly as she held Yeosang's shoulders.

"Wheein noona, when do I get to get my first love?" Haechan asked as he looked at the woman infront of him.

"Haechan, learn how to ejaculate your sperms by yourself before getting a girlfriend, and you're not getting one until you're thirty, I'll even teach you how to use some good toys," Jaebum said and Haechan pouted at him.