(24) Revelations

Valentina's POV:

"Un-uncle Lu-luciano", I whisper stammering

This is unbelievable..but grandma said?

Uncle's face showed confusion.

"Ahh I love family reunions! Luciano I'm sure you recognise your niece Valentina Costello?", Vladimir said smirking

Uncle's eyes went wide in realisation and tears immediately formed in his eyes.

"Valentina? Is this really you?", he whispered slowly smiling and standing up.

"Yeah it's me", I smile running to him and hugged him.

He hugged me tight. One hand on my head stroking it and the other on my back.

"How does it feel to meet your supposed to be dead Uncle Valentina?", laughs Vladimir.

I was furious, heck I wanted to kill him.

I release uncle from the hug and turn towards him.

"You bastard! You kept him here for ten years and let our family believe he's dead! What the fuck is wrong with you?!", I shout at him.

Max woke up coz of the shouting..

"Fiesty..you should be thanking me that I kept him alive all this long and let you meet him you know. Anyways have fun with the reunion and I'll come soon to get you for the video I need to make to send to your family", he laughed and walked outside with Adrian and locked the door.

Thank my ass! Bastard! I will kill him when I get the chance.

I turn and look at Uncle.

"I have so many questions", he said smiling at me

"I will answer as many as I can", I smile back

I then look at the boy sitting a little away from Uncle who is already looking at me with an emotion I can't understand

"Who's this?", I ask curiously

"He's my son and your brother Angelo", Uncle chuckled.

I look at him shocked and I see my brother coming towards me slowly.

"Valentina", he whispers smiling

I have another brother?!

I walk towards him smiling and hug him tight. He hugged me back and kissed my head. I felt the same warm feeling I get when I hug my other brothers.

After sometime we let go and Max fully wakes up.

"Sissy?", he says yawning.

"Yeah bud", I smile looking at him

Uncle and Angelo look at him confused then at me.

Oh right! They don't know about Max. He was born five years ago and they have been here since 10 yrs.

"Um who's he?", asked Uncle curiously

I smiled at them.

"He's your nephew and your brother. He is Uncle Francesco and Aunt Elisa's sixth child and the youngest Costello Max", I tell them looking at them.

"Really?", Angelo asked shocked

"They had a son?", asked Uncle equally shocked.

I nod happily.

"He's so cute. How old is he?", cooed Uncle at Max who was just looking at them curiously holding my shirt.

Woah one uncle who coos! I love him already