Chapter 168: True form

- Long chap ✏ -
____________________________________

The Realm of the dead. It is part of the territories of Olympus and located in the lower strata of the Underworld. It isn’t as big as the Underworld and it is a wasteland that no creature can live in- except for the Grim Reapers.

Azazel and Sirzechs visits the realm in hopes of having a talk with the Greek God. Well, more like to make a complaint to Hades and to stop him from doing whatever he wishes to the Underworld during the current crisis.

After Azazel returned from the artificial dimension, he told Sirzechs everything including about Ophis and Erin. Azazel apologized repeatedly and Sirzechs just listened to the information without changing his calm expression. He didn’t even blame Azazel and accuse him for being a traitor for bringing Ophis.

After ordering his subordinates as countermeasure to fight the Gigantic monsters, Sirzechs invited Azazel to accompany him to the realm of the dead. The Maou predicted that Hades would make his move during the chaos so it was best if they stopped the Greek God on his plans.

An ancient Greek shrine appears as they move to the depths. It is the place where the Grim Reapers live and Hades call it the “Hades Shrine”. The shrine is something that looks like a ritual area. Ornaments such as gold are used for the interior and there is a carving on the wall of the trinity Gods of Olympus – Zeus, Poseidon and Hades and it is carved to stand out .

The moment Azazel and Sirzechs entered, the Grim Reapers gathered and looked at them with hostility. The two arrived at the place without any call so the Reapers thought that they are attacking. From the depths of the shrine, a Skeleton figure wearing vestments worn by priests, approaches the two while bringing several Grim Reapers with him.

“It has been a while. It is I, Maou-Lucifer from the Underworld, Sirzechs at your service. The God of the realm of the Dead, Hades-sama. I’m very sorry for the sudden visit.” spoke Sirzechs as he took a step forward

"For you all to come here. I certainly didn’t expect this." Hades laughed and he looked at the person behind the two men.

"So who is that fake Angel over there? I can feel an abnormal presence
from him."

The person standing behind Sirzechs and Azazel is a youth wearing the robe of a priest. He has blonde hair and green eyes and from his back, 10 pure-white wings are growing out. It should have been Michael, the leader of the angels, who will attend in his place. But because Azazel suggested that it was better to avoid aggravating Hades too much, Michael just sent one of the heaven's best warriors.

The youth with blonde hair then made a simple introduction.

“Hello. My name is Dulio Gesualdo, Brave Saint’s Joker. I’m here as a guard for Lucifer-sama and Azazel-sama. Though it doesn't seem like they need it, Michael-sama said 'Just in case'. It’s a job of an Angel so here I am."

"The rumoured trump card of the heavens huh. I hear that the Longinus within you can freely control the weather of the World… Fafafafa. That Michael. I never expected him to send his Joker here."

Hades slightly tilted his head to the side and feigns a thinking expression

"The bosses of the bats and crows, and two Longinuses….. Don’t you think it’s a bit of a bullying to bring such people to an old guy like me?"

"So Slash Dog, the possessor of the Longinus Canis Lykaon, is already known to him. I brought Slash Dog here and he is stationed outside, just in case something happens." Azazel narrows his eyes at Hades

" As expected from this Skeleton bastard. He can easily sense the presence of enemies."

"It might not be bad to talk to all of you while drinking tea……. But I will
ask you. What business do you have here?"