Dawning Realisation

Walking in the dark, Clara felt her cheeks wet... She just realised she was speaking in a diffrent language.... Though her hairs were a mess, her face was wet with tears, her make up smudged, her dress wet and muddy she still looked the most desirable woman ever....

She just found everything so familiar that she had not even even asked her drau what type of clothes were all wearing, what were these buildings...

A million questions, but no answers...

She walked aimlessly in the woods.... No clue, no sign of life. Only her lost in darkness.... Her legs gave away as she collapsed on the ground but nature was kind enough to make sure the proud princess fell on some roses..

Feeling the soft petals of roses her rose lips curved to a joyless smile, when had she thought that her life will change so drastically, the princess who made people scrap her feet will roam aimlessly in a piteous condition, but life isn't fair... If it was, she would have been the queen of London now, afterall no matter how mean she was, she was a excellent administrator.

Tired and aimless, she succembed to the searing pain in her head and fainted.

A man her beauty, she looked exactly like a TAMPERED BEAUTY, though so aimless she looked like a moon guiding the others...

They touched her, rather uncomfortably as the biggest man picked her up with a sly smile, as if he intended to devour her then and there... Her beauty was enchanting....

"This girl is out of the world, I need her in my bed, she shall be my queen" his voice echoed.. as he carried the unconscious princess with a evil smile...

~~~~~~~~

Four young men combed the forest with worrry plastered over their faces, yes they were the pandavas, but why 4?

They were looking for the apple of kunti's eyes, the one who sent terror down their enemies spines, the tameless Kshatriya of all, their Arjun...

They dodged between trees and branches, finding their phalguna... Worry was eating them as they met near a banyan tree unsuccessful in their search.....

~~~~~~~

A dark man with a flute in his lotus lips smiled, destiny started to take it's shape..

"Krishna" balram called him, confused...

"Dau" he said as a lone tear escaped his eyes... "She has come, but she doesn't know where she is, she doesn't know what pain she is destined for...' he said....

~~~~~~~

Who is that man carrying a unconscious Clara?

Where is Arjun?

Sorry for short update, but I wanted it to be a cliff hanger

Comment your views.. don't forget to fill the little star...

RegalQueen_