𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚛 & 𝙿𝚕𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚕

"Guys, very important question."

"Didn't we have this conversation before?"

"I swear! This is a different one! ehem.. so... how many butts do you think a person have?"

The whole gym fell into a deafening silence at Tanaka's question that even their coach and advisor stopped with their own conversation about the preparations they will be needing.

The boys looked at their advisor with curiosity in their eyes. It wasn't rocket science but having a teacher's opinion is the best option for such a simple question.

"W-well... scientifically speaking-"

"No. We should figure this out ourselves, Takeda-sensei."

Nishinoya, standing beside Asahi with a mop in his hand, stopped their advisor before he can answer it.

"Well... I think we only have 1. Just take a look at it. It is spelled as b-u-t-t for each person. Not b-u-t-t-s."

Daichi was the first to respond, voicing out his opinion with Asahi agreeing with a nod at their Captain.

"I think that makes sense. Daichi have a point there. It will look strange if we have 2 bottoms."

"But some words can be spelled out in a singular form when it is actually plural. It has 2 cheeks, right?"

Sugawara questioned to make a point of his opinion to which they nodded.

"So you're saying that we have 2 bottoms, Sugawara-san?

"That's right, Kageyama-kun. Just like how we have 2 cheeks in our face."

"That's a next level of logic right there, Suga-san! I agree with 2 because 2 is better than 1!"

Sugawara patted Kageyama and Nishinoya's shoulders but their attention shifted to Yamaguchi who raised his hand before speaking up and stepping in beside Daichi and Asahi.

"Our nose have 2 holes but it is considered that we only have 1 nose, right?"

"As expected from Yamaguchi's brain!"

The green-haired boy rubbed his nape at their captain's compliment. Hinata appearing right beside him nodding his head and his hands on his waist.

"And we only have 1 hole down there too so I'm Team 1 Bottom!"

"It's not about the number of holes, boke."

"Are you even sure about that, huh Bakayama?!"

This started another chaos from the two first years that was followed by overlapping argument and debates from the others.

The one who dropped the question is still in deep thought while watching the chaos he just created, with Tsukishima beside him who doesn't really care about what's happening.

"Tanaka-san, I think your curiosity just started another world war."

"Hmmm... I just saw a video of it and got curious. I mean, does it really matter? Are we aliens all along?"

"I think their brains are from aliens. Heck, aliens are smarter."

"Say, Tsukishima.."

"Yes, Tanaka-san?"

"Show me your butt."

Tsukishima suddenly moved a few feet away from Tanaka with wide eyes at his sudden request. He also noticed that everyone's eyes are now on him.

The team exchanged knowing looks and a smirk formed on their lips as they slowly approach Tsukishima who is already backing away from them.

"O-oi! D-don't come near me... Yamaguchi!"

"I'm sorry, Tsukki. This is for science."

The betrayal of his only friend surprised. He's the least person he expected to betray him like this.

"Yeah! This is for science! And you have the biggest butt out of all of us."

Kei shot a disgusted look at Hinata who is inching closer to where he is, with the thought that he's been checking him out all along. And that sent shivers deep in his bones.

"Get away from me!!!"

-----

Kiyoko and Yachi just finished refilling the water bottles and getting a set of fresh towels when Y/N bumped into them so she offered a hand since she's also on her way to the gym.

"I wanna see a Kei-kun play but he said that I'll just be distraction so he wouldn't let me."

"Yeah. That sounds like him."

Kiyoko chuckled while Y/N was pouting beside her.

She really wanted to watch even one of his games. But even if a match doesn't fall on a school day, it's either he will not inform her of the event day or he'll just straight out tell her not come.

"Tsukishima-kun is always so serious so it's really rare for us to see him out of focus or distracted."

They all nodded in agreement on what Yachi said.

As they get closer to the gym, they can hear the usual shouting and footsteps coming from the gym even while they are engaged in their own conversation.

By the time that Y/N opened the door, the noise stopped as well as everyone who were frozen in their spot at the sight of the boys on the floor.

Tsukishima's face is planted on the floor with Hinata, Nishinoya, Yamaguchi, and even Sugawara tackling him down on the floor. Daichi and Asahi's hands were raised in the air like they were just cheering for something.

What really caught their attention is Tanaka pulling down Tsukishima's gym shorts from behind that exposed almost half of his backside.

Y/N slowly closed the door, taking a moment before one of the girls speak up.

"D-do you guys want to get some drinks first? Apple juice?"

"Y-yeah. I think I need a lot of coffee."

"I need to bleach my eyes..."

xx