𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚜 & 𝚅𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢

Loud cheers and screams echoed inside the gym as the winner of the match was decided.

26 - 24

Karasuno finally had their revenge against Aobajosai by winning their match and stole the final spot for the semi-finals against Shiratorizawa tomorrow.

It was a long and tiring day for everyone, having 2 matches in a day but happiness overtake the exhaustion.

Except for one.

Tsukishima was finally able to take a breather from the matches they had today.

All he can think about is home as they cool down and prepare to board their bus back to their campus.

I want some carbs. I need something sweet.

As they board on the bus one by one, Kei took his sit immediately on the farthest seat on the bus so he can take a nap.

-----

"L-L/N-san! Why re you crying? Are you hurt somewhere? Let's go to the clinic!"

Eiji is in pure panic when he saw Y/N crying after checking her phone.

There's few students left behind for their club activities and they're the ones assigned to for the day to collect the committee work from different sections to submit to the student council.

They just came out of the building when Y/N received a message from Hinata about the status of their game.

"Eiji-kun. T-they're going to the finals... but D-Daichi senpaiㅡ"

She wasn't able to finish what she's about to say when she sobbed more at the news.

It was too sudden that she still wasn't able to process the news.

Although Daichi may seem to be a strict captain, he's always been nice to her.

Eiji didn't know what to do. He's never good with comforting anyone, to heck, he can't even comfort himself and move on from the unrequited crush he have.

"L/N-san. You're still here?"

"I can still hear his voice!"

Y/N wiped her tears away as she sniffled and noticed that Eiji tensed up before her while looking behind her.

She turned around to see the Karasuno Boys Volleyball Team just walked off the bus, with their captain on the lead.

"Daichi-senpai! You're okay!"

Y/N jogged up to the team where they greeted her with smile on their faces. Except for Tsukishima who's having a staring contest with Eiji who is behind her.

"Why wouldn't I be okay?"

Daichi chuckled but tilted his head in curiosity.

"Shoyo-kun said that you died in an accident during your first match. I thought... I thought Daichi-senpai left us already..."

"Huh?!! Oi Hinata!"

A series of laughter erupted from the team while Hinata is getting scolded by their captain on their way to the club room.

Y/N sighed in relief knowing that her senpai is alive and breathing compared to the news that she received earlier.

She's about to follow them but she felt an arm hook around her neck from behind, being pulled on Tsukishima's chest.

"Good work today, Tomato-kun."

Tsukishima smirked at the shorter guy who just lost at the staring contest they had when he blinked first.

"You too, Godzilla. Be sure to win your match tomorrow."

Eiji just smiled at him and on Y/N who waved goodbye as she got dragged along by Tsukishima to the school gates.

She was literally dragged by the taller guy home, even ignoring her announcement that she'll go the other way to get home.

With his arm around her the whole time with his usual stoic expression, Kei dragged her inside his house and immediately dropped his bag on the floor so he can wrap his arms around Y/N as soon as he closed the front door.

He's able to get a whiff of her sweet scent that lingered on her uniform, and the faint strawberry scent of her shampoo as he nuzzle on the crook of her neck.

She was taken by surprise at the gesture at first but a smile curved on her lips as she gently stroke his back, and brush his short yellow locks with her fingers.

"You did well today, Kei-kun."

What everyone didn't know is a tired Tsukishima is a Tsukishima who likes his hugs.

Well... one found out already when Akiteru, Kei's older brother, walked in on them as he made his way to the kitchen.

"I don't want to be an uncle yet, kids!"

*****

A/N: Happy New Year, guys! Stay safe and awesome!

xx