Mini Golf?

Karas POV
The air in CatCo is definitely different from yesterday. I mean I just walked in and I can sense some great things are going to happen. My face instantly drops as I see Lena paling all of my belongings into a box.
"Um... Lena what are you doing?" I ask afraid of the answer.
"I'm packing up your desk." She says nonchalantly, "Pass me that plant."
I hesitantly hand her the pot before she lifts up the box and starts walking. I follow her excepting her to go to the elevator but instead she brought me to a desk that looked right into her office.
"I feel that you will be better seated here." Lena smiles, "I hear it's a chi thing or something."
"Oh yeah.... chi things, definitely not just so you can stare at me." I smirk slightly at the small blush appearing in her face.
"Well looking at you is good for my chi." I raise and eyebrow unconvinced, "Okay maybe it's not but you can't judge me. You moved your desk to see my office better so I made it easier on both of us. Plus you're next to Nia."
"Hey I'm not judging, I'm 100% on board with this new arrangement considering I can stare at you easier now."
"Great. And don't forget our date is at seven and you need to dress casual."
"Casual? That's not normal for a first date."
"I'm well aware Miss Danvers, it just adds to the mystery."
      "Or you could just tell me where we're going?"
      "Not a chance."
      Lena just smirks before walking into her office. I roll my eyes before I start placing my things on my new table.
     "Whoah, you got a new desk?" Nia asks placing her things on her chair.
     "Apparently. I didn't know about it until Lena was putting my things in a box."
     "You thought you got fired again didn't you."
     "Yes. I definitely did."
     We both spiraled into laughter before Nia composes herself, "Well now you're by me and can stare at your not so secret crush."
     "I knew I shouldn't have told you I like Lena." I mumble shaking my head.
      We continue our small conversation before diving into our work. I found it much easier to concentrate now that Lena was back. It's strange really. But I was able to write half an article before lunch. Granted I was taking several glances at Lena throughly the day. Something about eating potstickers while talking to Lena makes them taste even better! I didn't think that was possible. And though I tried I wasn't able to get any hints on what we were doing tonight which brings me here. I'm currently trying on every outfit I have trying to find a suitable one. I know I shouldn't worry so much but I can't help it. I want everything to be perfect. I've sent Alex several pictures of outfits to get her approval and so far I've had no luck. I'm standing in the middle of a messy room waiting to hear if my current outfit is good enough. I hear a knock on the door making me feel a little anxious. Come on Kara, everything will be fine. I quickly make my way to the door. I take a final deep breath before opening it. I see Lena standing in all black, complete with a leather jacket with silver accents. Damn she looks good in leather.
"That's a cute outfit. How many other cute ones did you need to go through before deciding on that one?" Lena smirks slightly taking in my appearance.
"Only like... fifteen... or more." I smile sheepishly.
Lena giggles causing me to smile even if I'm embarrassed, "Why doesn't that surprise me?"
"Because I'm a very anxious person?" I question adjusting my glasses.
"You're not wrong there darling. Now let's go, I'm excited."
      Lena then starts dragging me down my hallway to a car. "Do I get to know where we're going now?"
      "You'll see when we get there." Lena taps my nose with an excited smile.
      I can't help but smile back as the car starts moving. We fall into a small conversation, Lenas hand had somehow managed to find mine causing me to blush (in case you're wondering I was definitely teased for it.) Everything just felt right. When we arrived at our destination Lena was bouncing with excitement. We exit the car and a puzzled expression falls onto my face.
     "Mini golf? Seriously? Don't you think that we're a little old to play?"
     "Nonsense, you can never be too old for mini golf. Let's go."
     Lena grabs my hand dragging me inside. Lena gets two clubs and two balls and shows me to the first hole.
     "Take your shot Miss Danvers." Lena smiles.
      I get into position (wether it's the right position is beyond me) causing Lena to snort.
     "What?" I giggle furrowing my brows.
     "Have you ever gone golfing before?" Lena asks obviously holding in a laugh.
     "I think so..."
     "I think not. You're holding the club wrong." Lena giggles and walks over to me, "First you need to place both of your hands on the handle."
     I placed my second hand on it with at least a foot away from my other, "Uh like this?"
     "Um almost." She giggles once again before stepping behind me, "Bring your hands closer together, and speed your legs apart."
      Lena brings my hand closer to my other while lightly tapping my foot telling me to widen my stance, "So this is why you chose mini golf."
     "What do you mean?"
     "You asked Alex something I've never done just so you can help me."
      "I might've done that yes... but it's not like you're complaining."
      "Mmmm, no not really. You're quite warm."
      "Thank you?" Lena smiles before winding up and tapping the golf ball.
     It slowly rolled over to the hole and went straight in, "Look at that a hole in one!"
      "That's easier than I thought it was going to be." I giggle causing Lena to smile.
      About twelve holes later we reached the end. Lena won but only by a few points. She says she's more skilled but it's only because she's had more experience. We're now sitting in the center of my loft sipping wine and giggling.
       "No Kara, I didn't win because you didn't have as much experience I win because I'm better!" Lena giggles leaning on me slightly.
      "You aren't better! You're only better at chess, I win everything else."
     "You didn't win golf."
     "Yeah but I win in bed." I smirk causing Lena to blush.
     "That is besides the point." Lena blushes more stumbling over her words slightly.
     "No I think that gives me at least fifty points." I mumble under my breath leaning in closer to her.
      "I think it's more like twenty...." She says in a breathy voice.
     "Care to challenge that?" I raise an eyebrow with a slight smirk.
     "I- damn you Danvers." Lena closes the gap between us kissing me softly, "You don't play fair."
      "And I don't plan on starting anytime soon." I say with a full smirk before kissing her once more.