🍯『Monstadt Boys』-🌲Christmas Party🌲

Hohoho Merry Christmas, fella's! Fluff overload ahead ~ ♡

By the way, this is only a short oneshot. Another part will be created, Liyue's boys next ~.

"Merry Christmas, Name~♪" Venti sang and greeted, while playing his lyre. "Back at you, Venti." Name chuckled, reaching for a cat and petting it-

The male taking notice of this sneezed adorably and smiled; backing away from [Name] to the very end of the place. "Huh? Venti?"

Kaeya went inside the place, but Diluc had his sword ready on the door, stopping the new guest from taking any further step. "You're not welcome here." The red fluffy haired male mumbled.

The male in blue attire snorted, before waving for [Name]. "Hey, [Nickname], you'll allow me to join you on your Christmas party, for more entertainment than any of the usual party stuffs, right?" He asked, his hand placed on his waist. "Mhm~ suit yourself, my guy." She hummed.

"You heard her~" Kaeya snickered, walking past the now stunned Diluc and his sword, lowered. "Ka-boooooooom!!!~"

Outside the dawn winery, a sudden explosion was heard, making the group of four surprised; "...my place." Diluc muttered, his face blank.

"This will be interesting~ a new guest with a surprising performance." Kaeya clapped his hands, while laughing lightly. "I want to come closer. [Nicknaaaame]~♪ is there any cure for this monstrous affliction with cats?" The bard on the back sobbed.

"Ahaha~ I'm not a physician nor alchemist. Maybe, Al-kun* and and little Rose* knows?" She said, giggling at the actions of the cute archon.

"Da-da-da! Ta-da! Klee is hereeee!" Said the energetic little girl in red attire and twin little pigtails. "Welcome, Klee~." Chuckled [Name] while bending down in front of klee and hugging her.

"Merry merry merry christmas-! Sister [Name]!!!" Klee greeted, giving [Name] her little bombs as a present. "Aww, thank you~" Smiled the female, while receiving the gift. The trio behind having a worried expression because the gift was a bomb.

"Hey, we're here." The chief alchemist spoke, beside him was his female assistant. "Merry Christmas, [Nickname]!" Greeted Sucrose, smiling shyly. "Merry Christmas, Rose*, and welcome Al-kun.*"

Albedo's lips curled into a smile. Dragging his feets towards name-he pulled her up by the waist, assisting her to stand up from the ground. The trio behind then again, were jealous and sent glaring daggers towards the newcomer.

Razor came in, with meat in his hands; "Merry Christmas.. [Nickname]." He greeted, smiling widely. "Merr-"

"Best buddies! Merryyyy Christmas!~" Klee ran past Albedo and [Name], jumping towards Razor. "Mhm.."

Another explosion was heard outside, making everyone surprised no.2 - but looking through the windows, this time, the fire damaged nothing but self-destructed towards the one who caused it. "Aha! Benetttttt!!!" Klee's eyes sparkled while waving happily to her best friend.