36 - tight jeans and love songs

A/N:

THE SONG ON THE SIDE IS BY TONIGHT ALIVE IN REAL LIFE, BUT ITS A GIRLS LIKE BOYS SONG IN THIS FANFICTION AHHH

- BritishBums xox

.

JENNA'S POV

.

"Ignorance is your new best friend.'' I sang quietly, tapping my pencil against the band's song journal.

This was pretty much where we wrote a bunch of unofficial songs that would either make it to the album, become a number one single, or probably not. We just wrote out our feelings, angry or happy, whatever it was.

This journal was for that.

"Sing it." Tess tells me.

"I think it's coming out pretty good actually. It's called Ignorance. Rose wrote most of it like a few months ago." I hummed the harmony, tapping a hand on my lap.

We had just gotten to the hotel, and since we were a group of lazy teenagers.. Instead of going out to the beach right mow, we sat in the hotel room writing songs.

Well, except Rose. Poor girl is in bed watching whatever was on tv.

"Yeah, let's try it out." Cara agreed grabbing my guitar that was leaned on the wall as she sat next to me.

The boys were literally next door, probably doing the same thing or ordering a bunch of food from room service.

My thoughts were interrupted when Ashton came through the door that was connected to their hotel suite. "Hey guys."

"You need something?" I asked as he just waves me off.

"I just came to check on her."

"Yeah, she's.."

"I'm fine." Rose sighed from the bed across the room. "I guess I'm not so pissed or just emotionally unstable."

"You're gonna be okay, babe."He nods walking over to her bed and sitting at the edge.

She smiled, holding her arms out to the boy. "Come here, Ash."

I smiled at the two as they both began to watch whatever was currently on tv.

"So this song. This should be our next single." Tess says, motioning her hands.

"What makes you say that?" I questioned, as we all turned to her.

"I don't know, it just seems like the one. Sounds so much like us, and it's just.. It's a great meaning." She says. 

"I kind of wrote this one, when I was a bit lovesick." I say, flipping through the journal and showing them another one.

Cara skimmed through the lyrics as she smiled. "Oh this sounds so beautiful, is there a harmony down?"

"Yeah." She bit her lip. "Well.. It's about Michael, so the song gets me all the time."

"Play it!" Tess nearly thrusted the guitar towards me in excitement.

"Okay, okay! Have some chill, jesus Tess."

"Yeezus." Rose called as Ashton giggled.

Glancing at the two, I playfully rolled my eyes. "Okay, so before you guys tell me that thing song came out really cheesy, I was in love okay. So it's not my fault if--"

"Go!" They tell me as I sighed.

Taking a quick look at the chords that had to be played, I began to strum them. Clearing my throat, I nod my head slowly.