A tiny author's note

To my lovable readers,

                I wanted to write a story which is a bit more realistic and a story which can help us Open up our heart and mind a bit more.

                The constantly changing POV s might have irritated you at times. But I wanted you to have the experience of both the characters.

                 When we face difficult times in our life, we tend to devalue the difficulties of others. Our problems in reality might have been very small than the problems the other one was facing, but we sometimes don't look at it " Standing in their shoes ". I hope this story has helped you in looking at life this way.

                   Some hassles in our heart push us to get support from someone else. It might be hard to go back to some person, so we choose the person from whom we can get instant gratification. If only we chose to face the problem directly, we would have had hard conversations, but in the end, it would have saved that relationship.

                    When you feel like not facing the problem next time, pluck up a little courage and go back to it.

                     Nope, this is not a moral value education, definitely not that I am trying to preach you. As a friend, I hope this story would make you look at some things differently the next time.

Yours,
Faded white.

P. S, Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost!