☠︎︎17

"Jungwoo!!" Seora called and he turned around."Oh Seora!! What can I help you?" She shrugged.

"Jisung is on mission so I am bored.Do you want to go anywhere? You look prepared?" Jungwoo chuckled.

"I want to go to the orphanage.Wanna come?" Seora nodded."Wait I'll tell Jisung first" Seora took out her phone and send a message to Jisung.

"Okay done!! Let's go!!" Jungwoo nodded and drove to the orphanage.As soon as they arrived, they were invited with cheers and giggles.

"Hi! May I help you guys?" The caretaker asked with a soft tone."I am Jungwoo and I actually want to donate some toys for the kids here" the caretaker widened her eyes.

"Oh my.For real?" He nodded."Thank you so much!! You're such an angel.Please come in first.By the way my name is Miya" Jungwoo smiled widely and stepped in.

Seora awed when she saw the babies were sleeping in their cribs."They are here because it's near with the older kids.So I wouldn't fix my attention to them only" Seora awed more when a boy hugged her leg.

"Aww what's your name baby?" She picked him up."Sicheng" he muttered and they widened their eyes."Oh Sicheng!! Winwinie?!" Jungwoo cheered.

"I don't expect to meet a baby Winnie here" Seora chuckled."Our friend's name is Sicheng too" Jungwoo said and Miya chuckled.

"That's so cool!!" Seora pinched his cheek and looked at Miya."How old is he?" Miya scrunched her face.

"He's 4" Seora awed and put him on his feet."Bye noona" he waved cutely and ran out to his friends.

"Bye!!" Seora smiled.Then Miya brought them to a classroom."You can bring the toys here while I attract their attentions" Jungwoo nodded and took all the plushies that he bought into the class with Seora.

Meanwhile

"FUCK HE'S BEHIND US!" Johnny cursed driving at the highest speed that he could.

"Turn right!!" Taeyong said and he drifted to the right and their enemies went straight missing them on track.

"Nice!!" They sighed in relief."Let's just go back to the mansion" Haechan breathed heavily and Johnny drove back to Jisung's mansion.

"I'm home!!" Jisung sang but he received nothing."Oh she's not home?" He took out his phoned and checked the message.

"Oh she's out with Jungwoo hyung"