I don't want her to go!

Veer Singhania

A very furious Avni entered my office without knocking the door.
I looked at her questioningly.

Raghav & I were discussing about a contract when she entered with a coffee mug in her hand.

"Your coffee, Mr. Singhania." She said keeping the coffee on my table.

Shit!!
This is the reason she is mad.

"Avni...! What's wrong?" I asked knowing very well why is she this furious.

"Actually, i wanted to ask you something. May I?" She asked very sweetly.

"Did you tell Mrs.Molly to bring your coffee?" She asked me still in her calm tone.

Calm before the storm!

"Yess.. Actually. Raghav  said you were busy with some file—
She interrupted me by banging her hands on the desk very aggresively and said

"No...! You wanted to have coffee with a part of whiskey!" She said with so much fury that for a second I saw fear flick in Raghav's eyes.

"Avni..! It is — She interrupted him by turning towards him and saying

"With all due respect Mr. Kapoor, I know you are his friend but stop being an advocate." She said with same furious eyes and Raghav quickly shut his mouth.

"Can you recall how many times did I tell you not to have caffiene and alchohol together?" She asked me folding her hands before her chest.

Damn! That was Haawwwttt!

"No actually..! I was just a bit stressed about the whole fiasco. I don't have it regularly." I said raising my hands in surrender.

"When was the last time you had it?"  She asked raising her brows.

So, Today is my last day alive!

"Before the day I met you." I said in a low voice.

She very slowly came towards me like the predator comes towards the prey and all the while Raghav was sitting there with his eyes wide as if he just saw a ghost.

She bend a little to my level with her one hand on the desk and the other on my shoulder.
"The next time I see you drinking it, I am going to slit your throat. And you very well know I am not joking." She straightened her skirt and stood up to leave when Mihir entered my cabin
"Veer, I need your signs on this— he stopped mid sentence when he saw the scene before him.

"Is everything okay?" He asked

"Yess.. everything is fine now. But your dear friend is going to die by my hands, so take care of him." She said to him and left my cabin.

Mihir turned around to look at her and the moment she left he asked "What was that?"

Raghav got out of his haze & said "You missed it bro! You should have been here."

"Finally I see someone glaring at the great Veer Singhania!" Raghav said laughing.

"But why was she this angry when she heard about you drinking the alchohol coffee?" Asked Raghav.

"Because when I was in Mumbai, I got addicted to it. I used to have it a lot. My startup was not at all going well, nobody was giving me the chance which I needed. Then entered Avni in the scene, she made me stop it and I don't know what magic her coffee had but it worked wonders. That was the first step of us." I said remembering the days when she used to yell at me and in return I also said once that she is no one to me then too she was adamant on breaking that addiction of mine.