B i l a n g LXXXIII

"You what?" I almost thought that Theodore is mocking me but when I realized that he's really not happy with what he is hearing I noticed how mad he is with my desition.

I look at the box besides me. It's the crown that Levi gave me on my coming of age.

We'll be going to Elvish later because the Doctor allowed me to travel that far.

And while we're traveling Levi will plan his coup d'etat and I'm not part of it like what I always imagined.

"I'm keeping the child and I don't care about your opinion. You'll be going with me at Elvish." I heard him groaned.

I can't leave this bug while the whole Empire is in dangerous state. He's coming with me ayaw nya man o gusto!

"No, I'll be at the prince' side. I already planned this!" My mouth drop opened with what he said. Why is he being stubborn? When did he reject me?

People around me are odd rejecting me.

I look at the lady who went inside my room. She smiled at me a little before looking at the bug.

"We are expecting you to get rid of the child. What change your mind?" I look at lady Cecilà. My eyes are defensive, surely.

How did they came up of that idea?

"I never thought of getting rid if this child." I said wanting to get violence with them already.

The shockness of their eyes didn't left me.

"Theodore, you're coming with me!" I shouted but he's really stubborn. I was about to grab his arms but Levi came towards us. My eyes drifted to him. "I'm taking Theodore!" I said. Levi just look at me seriously like he has something on mind.

I look down on Theodore. "Come on let's go. It's dangerous here!"

"Let her decide Tia." My burning eyes drifted to Levi.

"I'm staying with the prince and will contribute--"

"No!" The horror of my voice was very evident.

"Arthia." My eyes drifted to lady Cecilà. Besides her is Duke Ariesè holding her waist tightly. The duke is busy watching lady Cecilà who is shaking her head on me. I looked away.

I wasn't able to do anything. Thought of staying there came but when I think of the child inside me, I back out. Suddenly all my braveness left me.

Levi move towards me and I just stand there waiting for something to happen.

He carress my hair and move my head towards his face. I heard Theodore's groaned but I closed my eyes unconciously when Levi's gave me a soft kiss on my forehead. When he let go I met his crimson eyes.

"Wait for me Tia." He whispered. I didn't move and leveled his gaze. When it's time to leave I just sit there, inside the kalesa until the disappeared on my sight.

"The second prince came this morning but no one let him inside the manse." Sanse came? He's probably worried because he saw me sick when he asked me to dance with him. "Also the crown prince sent you a letter pero nalimutan ko."

I did not move and look at the ring on my finger. After this, Levi will be the Emperor and I'll be able to do what I want.

Maybe Theodore is right, I should get rid of this child, this will just be a burden. I don't know why I never think of that. Maybe I was preoccupied by Levi.

"Baby.." My eyes drifted to lady Cecilà when she whispered a foreign word.

"Baby?"

She pointed my stomach and smile.

"That's a baby. Inside you." My eyes automatically drifted to my stomach.

A human is leaving inside me and it's called baby?

It's as if something touched my heart.

"A b-baby." I can't help but the tremble. Did my mother felt something like this when the news of me came to her? Does her heart fluttered too?

This is very unfamiliar feeling but it was nice and at the same time making my heart ache.

"Do you have plans on mind after this?" Almost drowned by thoughts I looked at lady Cecilà.

"I'll kill Lilliane, my step-sister." While telling what's on my mind she's already shaking her head, disappointed.

"How abou the baby? You need to rest, your safety is now the priority."

Me? I'm the priority?

I shook my head.

"I'll leave after everything lady Cecilà."

No one can stop me. Not this child, not Levi nor anyone.

I'm determined to bring hell to everyone and die again.. after.

••