B i l a n g LXXXV

"You think Tia will get violent when I let her watch the coronation of lady Inos?" I look at the new Emperor when he asked me a question. Kinunotan ko sya ng noo.

"The lady doesn't love you Your majesty." I said.

"Said by the person who was left by his love." He said full of sarcasm but I won't back down.

"She came back."

"With the same age when she left.. a lot younger than the Duke." I stopped, wasn't able to answer him. That's a fact.

"But she came back." I said, the only thing I'm holding.

The new Emperor look at me.. mocking me. I shook my head politely before it fly.

"Let's keep them away until we secure your throne." I said seriously. "Prince Sansebastian isn't moving yet."

"Cai!" The emperor and I both look at the lady who called him. It's lady Kleigh Inos, his wife and will probably to become the first Empress. "Emperor!"

"Lady Inos." He said formally and sit straight in his desk. I bowed at the lady. She smiled at me and bowed a little.

"Father told me to visit my husband because he is probably tired." She said and went behind the emperor. I looked away.

"I'm fine." Cailevi said in a formal tone. "The coronation will happen the day after tomorrow. You sure you can do it?" He asked while his eyes are busy on the papers infront of him.

"Yes!"

"You should go." The Emperor said. I saw how lady Inos disappointedly nodded.

"I'll see you at dinner!" She said cheerfully. "I'll got to mother Clair!" I wasn't able to avoid the sight of the lady kissing the Emperor. I coughed. The lady noticed me and bowed before leaving.

"When can we dispose her and her father?" The Emperor asked irritatedly. I don't know if I'll laugh or stay serious.

"Until we secure your seat." I said. I played with the tabacco I'm holding. I should stop, lady Cecilà doesn't like it when I smoke.

"Please uncle, make it fast." That's how eager the new Emperor is to be with lady Arthia.

Arthia's Point of View

Everytime my stomach became upset I am upset too!

How can this baby inside me be so demanding?!

I want to rest he doesn't want to!

I groaned as I anticipate my tears.

I went out of my new room when I saw a shadow on my veranda. I ran to it.

"Caesar!" I called when I noticed it is his. He didn't came with us here in Elvish. New knights was appointed for me and they are outside this room. "Caesar!" I called again. The wind blew the thin curtain. Caesar look at me formally. "You're here!" I said the obvious.

"Greetings my la--"

"Where are the others?!" I wasn't able to recognize my voice. It's very new and unfamiliar, but I heard it before.. on my previous life.

"They are fine." He said and smile a little. "The prince conquered the throne my lady."

I sighed. I feel like a heavy stone was removed on my heart.

"How's Theodore?" I asked with the same foreign tone.

"The young master is with the new Emperor."

"Then when can we go back?" I asked.

I'm excited. I'm excited to go back and prepare for my long time plan.

"I'm afraid I wasn't told." All my excitement flew out of the window. I groaned at Caesar and turn around.

"You'll stay here?" I asked loud enough for him to hear even when he's outside.

"Yes my lady. Anything you want?" I shook my head. I went on my bed and lay there.

"Do you think I will success too?" I asked. "With my plan?" I didn't hear a response so I looked at the veranda. No sign of Caesar anymore. "Ofcourse I will succeed.." I answered my own question.

I sighed and close my eyes to sleep.

"You're longer needed Arthia!"

"You're useless in the first place."

"You didn't contribute anything!"

"Lady Inos is already there to take your place!"

"Arthia!"

"Die!"

I gasped for air. I feel like I was drowning. I woke up at midnight with sweats all over me.

My heart racing so fast that I can't keep up. My knee tremble as I hugged them. It's been a long time since I had a nightmare..

I look at my stomach.

"Were you also scared?" I asked the baby on my stomach.

I was scared.

A tear escaped my eyes. The wind is blowing the curtains as the moon lights up the dark night.

I'm scared and it's also foreign.

Levi..

Image of Levi suddenly flashed on my head.

What?

"I'm not scared.." I whispered to myself.

What now? I'm no longer needed? I can stand alone. I can do what I want alone and  I was always alone.. what's new?

I laugh mocking my dreams.

"You can't fool me." I said talking to that stupid nightmare.

••