Special Chapter #2

Flashback to Dec.25,
their last day together

"Hey Coco." Gabb called to catch the attention of the girl.

"Hmm?" The girl replied.

"It's our last day together. I got you something for today's occasion."

"Ano yan?"

Gabb pulled something out from her pocket. She took Coco's hand and put the gift on the girl's palm.

"Buksan mo to find out."

Coco took the small wrapper off and flashed a small box. She slowly opened it and her mouth went to the shape of O.

"It's the pink diamond Cartier love ring you've always talked about." Gabb smiled after revealing what the present is.

"Gabb... You shouldn't have. Ang mahal nito sobra."

"It's okay. Worth it naman basta makita kang masaya. I don't care how much money I spent. What I care about is yung fact na napasaya kita hanggang sa huling araw na merong tayo." The girl said habang isinusuot ang singsing kay Coco.

Coco hugged Gabb so tight na parang onti nalang mawawalan na ng hinga si Gabb.

"I got you something too. As a Christmas and parting gift." Coco whispered.

She took out a heart shaped box and opened it in front of Gabb.

Gabb saw two red string shaped into two rings.

"It's the Red String of Fate rings. One for you and one for me. Do you know what that means?"

Gabb knows pero mas gugustuhin niya marinig mismo ito galing kay Coco.

"No. Ano ang ibig sabihin niyan?"

"It means the two people connected by the red string are destined lovers, regardless of place, time, or circumstances. It may stretch or tangle but it will never break. In other words, you are my destined lover." Coco said with full sincerity while looking at Gabb's eyes.

Yinakap nila ang isa't isa. Walang nagsasalita. Hinahayaan ang mapreskong simoy ng hangin na salubungin sila.

"Do you really have to go?" Pabulong na tanong ni Gabb.

"I have to. Para sa pangarap at pamilya ko."

They connected their foreheads and started to sway.

"Promise me one thing. Wait for me, my future CEO. Kahit gaano katagal. One day when all is fine, I'll come back to continue our lovestory. Promise me that ah?" Coco tried to stay composed yet her voice cracked at the last statement.

Hinawakan ni Gabb ang pisngi niya.

"I promise. Kahit gaano katagal at kahirap, hihintayin kita. I'll love you until the end. So come back to me when the right time comes, ayt? I'll welcome you back with open arms." Gabb assured while trying to hold her tears back.

They both spent the whole remaining time they have hugging and swaying to the soft music until it's time for the two of them to part ways.

Until the last sweet and magical last moment they have.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Ayan dahil feel ko ang pagiging mabait ngayon, bibiyayaan ko kayo ng isang special chapter :3