Chapter 7 (Important news also)

Yu: welp no W and Weedy only Elysium and , I'm not gonna continue the sequel of my ongoing one, fvck it, I don't care anymore, i will uninstall the game too!

With that rant out let's continue. Oh and I'm not joking.

**************************************************************************************

"Ow, Ow! Ryo-nii! I'm sorry!"

The two lungmen officers were dumbfounded seeing Timewatch pinching W's cheek.

"In times of recruits, why do you have to leak about that kid?"

"I can't help, Talulah is already sus on why i kept leaving Reunion's base!"

"That's because you keep wandering around! Making a mess here at Lungmen!"

Ch'en and Hoshiguma watched the old brother scold his younger sister.

"So she's our fucking informant?!" Ch'en glared at the Sarkaz which W just stick her tongue out.

A tick marked appeared at the dragon's forehead, the tall oni held the angry dragon's to try not draw Chi Xiao.

"Whoa, I'm so scared by that angwie lung- ow! What was that for Ryo-nii?!" Ryo bonk the devil as she playfully groans.

"Cut to the chase already."

"Fine, fine, there's a safehouse not far from here, i took out a guy earlier since Tal didn't gave me intel of her fan-girl hideout."

"A what now? Ch'en and Hoshiguma both reacted.

"Never mind that for now, they are at grove street, wow never heard that an address like that existed in my life." W wonders reading the file.

"Grove street, the building is a warehouse, huh? Alright i can take you three there."

"Alright then move out! Ch'en yelled as they all went inside the vehicle, and sounded the alarm as emergency of course.

**************************************************************************************

"Full house!"

"Ahh! Goddamn it! Again!"

Lucas hiding behind some crates some goons were now messing around, playing some cards..

"Alright Lucas, calm down remember the training i had with Flamebringer, either i take them out or pass through..."

"Hmm?" Lucas was a bit curious on what's inside those crates.

A smile grew on his face seeing the contents. "This should help."

Looking around there he spotted a dark corner, Lucas quickly moved and covered himself with those crates.

**************************************************************************************

"Stop it here..." W said so as the defender pulled over. "This is as far as i can guide you three, its up to you three here."

"Right, thanks sis." Ryo pats her head, W's tail wagged like a dog happy from his hand. Then left the three to do Sarkaz things.

"Right, alright this is a covert operation, once we get caught or by much worse Talulah, then we're toast." Timewatch reminded them.

"And who are you in command to lead us?" Ch'en asked.

"Hey just because you are a senior inspector here at Lungmen, doesn't mean i will follow your ass all the time."

"Y-You!"

"And besides you can't even beat me at our sparring matches, that proves the powerful has the authority here."