Chapter 13

Vlinder POV :

Last night was increddeble. I lost my virginity I want to lost it to. And I can tell you, I am deeply in love with Ax. But something tells me we have a hard road for us. What is gonna happen I don't know. But my guts tell me there is something going to happen. 

I was standing in the kitchen when I felt 2 strong arms around me and soft kisses on my neck. I turn around in Ax his arm en kiss him. He deepens the kiss and little by little it was becoming hotter. He set me on the kitchenisland and stand between my legs. When he was pushen my t shirt up there was a knock on the door. I pushed him away and walked to the door. There were my parents. Wanting to see where i live. My mother walked in and saw Ax standing there only in his jeans. She smirked at me and walk to the coffee machine. When she had her coffee she turned to Ax. My brother wants you at the clubhouse a soon as possible. We will be there later for the party. Ax walked to my bedroom put on his clothes came back to me and kissed me goodbye. After Ax left my mother turns to me. 

You do you have something to tell me? " I don't know what you are talking about?" Oh dear child from me. I know something happend. I only want to here it from you. If you are not willing to tell me i can always ask you cousins to ask Ax what happend. Vlinder eyes grows wide. " Hmm mom, I really don't to tell you with dad here. I love you both very much. But I tell you everything. But somethings I don't want to tell with dad in the same room." Her mother laughs. I knew it. I knew it when I saw you both this morning. But You can tell me when we are together. Your dad has a meeting later this day trough skype. So then you can tell me al about it. " I'll promise" After that Vlinder showerd and put some clothes on. Vlinder showed her parents her favorites spot and took them with her to the dinner her friend worked. She hadn't spoken to Lilly in a while because of everything what happend. When she entered the diner, Lilly looked up and walked away. Vlinder walked behind her and stopped her. "Please lilly, let me explane. I know my text was short. But I had so much going on. I will tell you everything, but first I want to meet you my parents." Lilly looked at her and looked behind her where she saw vlinders parents standing. Lilly walked to them. Nice to meet you. My name is Lilly. Nice to meet you Lilly. My name is Abby and this is my husband Hans. Vlinder look at them with proud. " Lilly when are you off? " I have 10 minutes to i'm off. " Can you please come sit with us then. And I cann tell you everything what happend." Ok. But I hope you have a really good story about why you ditched me the last couple of weeks. " I'll tell everything." After that Vlinder and her parents ordered food. And when lilly shift was over she come sit with them. 

" First of all I want to apologize for ditching you. It was never my intention to do that. The day before my mother came the first time, I got a phone call from a hopsital in Auckland. My bestfriend had a accident, and they couldn't reach her parents. So they called me because I was also one of the emergancy contacts. They told me to come asap to auckland because of the injury. But they did not want to tell me over the phone. So I went to my uncle and told him everything. The next thing I know, I was going to new zealand with Ax and my cousin. And when we came there they told me she had a very bad brain injury. After some test and waiting for her parents they told us she was braindead. And we had to took her from life support. So we did that. She died and we had to arrange everything for the funeral. But because it was in New zealand everything took a lot longer to arrange. So after we left NEw zealand we were in the Netherlands. And I came back yesterday with Ax and my parents. That is Why i never contact you. The friend who died was someone special to me. We met when we were little. And we did everything together. She was my sister. Not by blood but by feeling. When she died I lost a piece of my self. I know I had to text you back, but i couldn't. I hope you can forgive me because I'm really sorry. " Why didn't you tell me sooner. I thought you were done with our friendship. Even you cousins didn't told why you didn't contact me. " I didn't tell you because I mostly forgot. And because this is not something to tell through the phone. " You right. I'm sorry. " You don't have to apologize. But I want you and your parents to meet my parents. So do you wanna go eat somewhere this week. My father is here till next tuesday. My mother is here longer. " I'll ask my parents. They were mad because you ditched me. But now I know the reason, i'll tell them. And Sorry for the loss of your friend. Lilly said goodbye and the mother of Vlinder payed the bill.