Merry Christmas! (9, 10)

Before we start this, I just want to recommend to y'all Hshshhsbh and their book "Lilly." Its a Doctor Who fanfiction that starts from Nine and is currently at the first season of Ten's Era and it honestly is 100% brilliant in my opinion. Please check it out!!

♡~♡~♡~♡

Nine:

You stretch a little as you slowly wake up, a small groan leaving your lips as you realize that some dumb asshole is shaking your shoulder and calling your name. You look at the alarm clock and groan again, grabbing a pillow and wacking the Doctor on the side of the head with it. "Doctor, if you value your life, you will stop shaking me right now. Why the fuck are you waking me up at five in the morning? What could possibly be so important that you had to wake me up at such an ungodly fucking hour?"

He just gives you one of his signature grins and grabs one of your hands, trying - and might I say, failing - to get you out of bed. "Come on, I have something to show you!" He pulled a little bit harder, making you whine. "I'll let you sleep in tomorrow, come on." He tried again and you sighed as you complied with him, figuring that you wouldn't get anymore sleep today anyways since he just had to wake you up. "Atta girl! Alright, blindfold." He began patting his pockets and your eyes widen as he places a blindfold over your eyes.

"What the fuck? Doctor!" You growled in protest but he made sure you didn't remove it. "Whats this for? What are you doing?" You felt something get placed on your lap and tilted your head in wonder. "Whats that?" He wasn't giving you any answers so you ripped the blindfold off, which apparently the cheeky bastard was waiting for.

In your lap was the most beautifully wrapped box with the most gorgeous bow on top. The box was about one foot tall and wide with TARDIS blue and black plaid wrapping on it. You lightly ran your finger over the wrapping paper and then messed with the white bow with mini phone boxes all over it.

You looked up at him quizzically before it clicked. Today is Christmas! It sure is hard to keep track of time when you're on the TARDIS. He grinned at you whenever he saw the recognition cross over your face and sat down next to you on your bed as you took the lid of the box off carefully. You and the Doctor had indulged in a prank war recently so you were certain that there would be some kind of prank happening today.

Much to your pleasant surprise, you opened the box to see no pranks. But what all was inside took your breath away. On top were a few candles with your favorite scents, a new book to the series you've been reading, and three boxes with jewelry in them. You opened the first one to find a beautiful sunflower locket, a necklace you were looking at in an alien shop, and a beautiful (birthstone) ring. You grin and hug the Doctor tightly, putting on the locket as you whisper a small thank you.

He tells you to keep looking and you do. You reach into the bigger on the inside box and pull out a matching leather jacket to the one that the Doctor always wears. You squeal excitedly and hurriedly pull it on, feeling oddly confident in the jacket. "Thank you, Doctor. I love it." You hug him tightly and kiss his cheek.

He smiles and presses a delicate kiss to your lips, taking your hand in his. "Im glad you do, (Y/N). Come on, I have a full day planned of cuddling and watching sappy Christmas movies and drinking cocoa." That made your face light up and he laughed as he pulled you along with him to the TV room where everything was already set up.

The Doctor sat on the couch, bringing you down onto his lap and giving you a cheeky grin as you blush hard. "You're adorable when you blush." He smirked, and you swatted at his chest as he lays the both of you down with you on top of him and your head resting over one of his hearts. "Merry Christmas, sweet love."