Before Arc 3

Next Stop!

After Shu Yin had died as Zu Tian, he had finally went back to the system space.

But he seemed sad or maybe he had always been that way when he realized that his life would forever be like that, world hopping in many worlds not knowing where to stay or stop.

Shu Yin can already stop world hopping because he had already collected so much System points that he could already buy three world return ticket to his world. But, something seemed to be stopping him from doing so.

What is stopping him?

Having such gut feelings, he can only continue to wander from world to world searching in each world what he seems to be searching.

Like a needle in a haystack, he search and search even though what he was searching for didn't't seem to exist.

After world hopping to many worlds, Shu Yin also came to a realization that no matter how happy or sad he was, no matter how many people he meets, in the end he must leave and must forget those memories.

Because if not, he would only end up hurting himself.

Like a self torture.

So, he choose the latter. He chose to forget everything. Even his feelings.

Now, as Arc 2 has ended Arc 3 will soon begin!

Preview of Arc 3

Opening his eyes, Shu Yin found himself in a dark cave.

Not only that, a gun was pointed on his head.

Why?

Only then after did Shu Yin knew that the world he had gotten in, although a modern one had a little twist.

Like a journey to the west, but just the monsters never seen before, dead bodies standing up again that could only be seen in the Apocalypse,Shu Yin could only buckle up and enjoy the deadly ride.

With friends and foes, alright, with a crazy female lead and a headache of a male lead.

Oh, I almost forgot, let's throw in the supposed to be indifferent cold second lead acting a bit gentle and sweet to Shu Yin, this party is just starting!

Running from here to there, fuck the female lead who was a huge magnet of badluck and fuck the dick of a male lead who makes things worse!

Well, just kick the second lead to the side and give the kidnappers a big smile to not get killed.

Well, is this party getting any worse than it is?

Maybe, it is.

So, why not add in a mysterious person to spice things up which would become the male leads golden finger.

"I'll make him mine!!!"

Okay, bitch. He is yours!!!

Well, so, should we start the party???

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Author's Must Read Note!!

Anyone looking at the pictures I put in some chaps?

I wrote the phrase and quotes their!!

Heheh! I hope you like the pics!

Consider them the characters themselves with their quotes and sayings.

I hope you check them out so you could see their life quotes in every different arcs to deeply immersed yourself more in each characters attitude towards life.

Enjoy 😀😀😀😀😀

😁🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

1........