2

𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗔𝗡 𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗧𝗢𝗡| 𝟮:𝟬𝟬 𝗽𝗺

Walking out the Sumter county department I walked over to Elmo car hopping in

"Wassup el." I dapped him up pulling out my phone.

"Fuck it is." He replied pulling away from the dap.

"Ain't shit, after this 2 man ima need to go to my house and get my car, aint push dat bitch ina minute." I said clicking through snaps.

"Aight.."

"What the fuck is this?" I asked scrunching my face up to the song playing.

"It's called top by fredo." He said on his phone looking up at the road occasionally.

"Shit ass, put on sumn else." I said and he started playing floating by toosii making me bob my head.

"Yea uh, she like birkin baby im classy bitch get nasty and you got it." I rapped along to the song.

"Ion even fuck wit dat nigga like dat, i only got da album cause of dat sapiosexual shit." Elmo mumbled changing the song making me smack my teeth.

"Tell the motherfuckin police fuckin pick me up, I got them youngins goin crazy tryna blitz sumn mad man nigga hear no talking when lil top come haha bitch i want you act like you gone do sum." Elmo rapped along to dead trollz as he started driving recklessly.

"Nigga i drive reckless but what the fuck is this?" I said turning the radio down.

"I see murda in my eyess pussy nigga yeen saying nun." He rapped turning up the radio.

"This yb, nigga music make you a different person some times." He shrugged.

"Wa be wrong." I mumbled to myself turning my attention back to my phone as he pulled in to a nice neighborhood.

"Which one of the girls live here?"

"The one ima be fucking." Elmo replied pulling up to a two story brick house.

"I should've worn a tee and not dis wife beater." I said looking down at my shirt to my light blue denim jeans and forces.

"It ain't like you getting pussy anyway come on." He said slapping my neck and getting out the car.

"Fuck you bitch ass nigga." I said getting out and slamming his door.

"Damn nigga what you waiting on to knock? Call? Sumn." I spoke again reaching the porch behind him.

"You knock." He said turning around looking at me.

"Nigga this yo bitch house , how you gone tell me to knock?" I asked mugging him.

"Cause i did , knock nigga." He said pushing me in front of the door making me look back and mug him.

"On ru Ian never going on another 2 man witchu." I said knocking on the door.

"Heavy handed ass, should've let me knock." Elmo mumbled making me pause as the locks turned.

"Bitch you was supposed to knock." I rushed out as the door swung open and a lightskin girl stepped to the side letting us in.