chapter 2." You are my mummy"

Eva's POV...

Currently, I was sitting in the car going back. I was in deep thought and my so-called mother was happy as hell.
I didn't utter a single word after Mr knight's confession.

I don't know how to react. I mean how will you react when you will come to know you are going to be married and will be a mother of an almost 3-year-old child!

I didn't hate the kid it's just I am nervous as hell You can't blame me I have never been with children.

I wanted to back off from this marriage but I can't. My mother already had said yes from my side. And if I say no she will taunt me by saying she did many things for me, she gave me food, shelter which I never deserved, and all. And I don't want to experience the horrible incident again.

I just want to go to my room and cry my heart out. I don't want to get married but I have to!

Mr. Knight told me that he will let me
Achieve my dream and will support me but one of my dreams is to be loved too. I want a family who will love me and a husband who will cherish me.
But I don't know if I will get it or not!

I took a deep breath as we came to a halt. I immediately came out and made my way toward my room but my mother grabbed my arms and stopped me.

"Eva Isabella will be here in a few hours to meet you" she informed me.

ISABELLA is Mr. Knight's daughter's name.

I nodded at her not wanting to talk more. I just went inside my room and buried my face in the pillow to cry.

I wasn't able to digest the fact about my marriage and here his daughter is coming to meet me.

I don't know for how long I cried. But when I was tired I slipped into my sleep.

I woke up to a loud thud voice.
At first, I was scared about who would be. but then I remember ... it's my mother, she always knocks on my door like this.

I sat up and went to open it. As I open it. She said
"Be ready Isabella is here!!"

Emergency was clear in the voice as to why wouldn't. She was Knight's princess.

I nodded at my mother and went to the bathroom. I splashed water on my face.
I don't know how the child was.

Was She a brat??

Or a disciplined girl!!

She was Knight's princess so most probably she will be a brat!!

I went out to see my mother with a woman I don't know and I could see something or someone was hiding behind the woman's leg.

"Miss Williams I am Lily Isabella's caretaker."

She greeted me and informed me.
She was around her forties. She seems a gentlewoman. I smile a bit at her. She gently pulled the small girl wrapped in a red frock.

 She gently pulled the small girl wrapped in a red frock