1.63

Y'all just hating me for Jada's death. Look y'all I'm sorry! Listen this is the last sad part of the book...maybe.

~~

"Babe what are you doing" Zyria asked Knox as he laid on her bed looking through her computer.

"We have to get a place baby for ourselves I mean we are about to be a family of four now." Knox said and Zyria smiled.

"Babe we don't have to money for that and I'm already missing my first year of college" Zyria said and Knox looked at her.

"I know baby and I'm sorry for that" Knox said softly and Zyria shrugged before getting up.

"It's okay because once we are stable and okay then I can just go to college next year" she said as she frowned. Knox looked at her and stood up from the bed.

"It's going to be okay" Knox said and Zyria sighed nodding.

"Come on let's go" Knox said and Zyria grabbed her purse and phone.

"Can we go check on Hunter and Sianna on the way?" Zyria said and Knox nodded.

It's been a month since Jada's passing and Hunter really stepped up to be Sianna's father. He made Knox and Dakota Sianna's god parents. Zyria and Kaia took the roles of Sianna's aunties.

"Come on" Zyria said and walked downstairs into the kitchen where Zyria's brother was eating popcorn.

"Hey Zai" Zyria said and stole some of his popcorn.

"How's my nieces doing" Zaire said and Zyria shrugged. Zaire was hoping that Zyria has two girls and he already had names for them.

Zariah and Mariah.

"They okay just been kicking like crazy." She said sitting his lap causing Zaire to show her what he was looking at on his phone.

"Why are you looking at places in California" Zyria asked and Zaire shrugged.

"I'm going to college there and I don't want to stay in those stupid dorms" He said and Zyria frowned.

"First off when did you get accepted into college secondly don't freshmen have to stay in the dorms their first year" Zyria asked and Zaire shrugged.

"Just found out last week" Z said and Zyria nodded before hugging him.

"I'm proud of you twin" Zyria said before slowly getting up.

"Hey Knox" Zaire said standing up and dapping Knox up.

"What's up. Come on baby we have to go" Knox replied and Zyria nodded taking his hand.

"Bye Z" Zyria said before they left out the front door. They got in Knox's car and Zyria sighed rubbing her belly softly as she started humming a soft tune.

"God they are really active" Zyria said before groaning softly.

"They are excited to come out soon" Knox smiled rubbing her belly softly as he started the car with his other hand.

"Babe we have to pick names" Zyria said looking at him and Knox nodded.

"I know" he said softly and sighed as he thought about it. He drove down the road and ran a hand through his hair frowning softly.

"Okay if it's two girls what about Zariah and Mariah like how Zaire wants" Knox said before taking a quick glance at Zyria who nodded.

"Yeah I like that" Zyria said and looked out the window.

"Okay for two boys how about Jasiel and Jasiah" Zyria said and smiled. Knox frowned and shrugged.

"That's unique but how do you spell that" He asked and Zyria quickly spelled it out for him.

"I like that" Knox said and sent her a smile.

"Okay now what about if they are a baby boy and girl" Zyria said and Knox pulled into Hunter's driveway shrugging.

"Um how about Israel and Isabelle" Knox suggested and Zyria smiled.

"It's cute but I don't know" Zyria said and got out the car. They walked hand in hand to the front door before Knox knocked on the door.

"Hey y'all" Hunter said as he held a smiling baby Sianna in his hands as he opened the front door. Zyria smiled and took her from him heading inside.

"Hey man" Knox said dapping Hunter up and stepped inside.

"How you been" Knox asked him and Hunter sighed shrugging.

"I been okay just been focusing on Sia" He said leading Knox into the living room where he sat down on the couch.

"I feel you" Knox said sitting on the one seated couch.

"Yeah I applied to do college online and I'm trying to get a job so that soon I can get me and Sia out of my parents place." Hunter said shrugging.

"Hey Um is it okay if I put her down to sleep? She seems tired" Zyria said coming into the living room. Hunter nodded and handled her Sia's favorite blanket.

"Thanks" Zyria said before disappearing upstairs.

"You about to be a father you scared?" Hunter asked looking back at Knox who shook his head.

"Nah I just feel like Zyria will be better at this parenting thing than me honestly" Knox said shrugging as he sighed.

"That's not true I mean you pretty much raised Dakota on your own" Hunter said and Knox smiled nodding.

"Plus I mean you have me to give you some tips but I have to warn you that I sucked at this dad thing" Hunter added as he shook his head shrugging.

"You doing what you can and that's what matters honestly" Knox mumbled and Hunter smiled.

"But I'm telling you that you won't regret being a father that's for sure" Hunt smiled and picked up one of Sia's toys.

"KNOX!" Zyria screamed and Knox's eyes widened before he ran up the stairs with Hunter behind him. He bursted into Sia's baby room to see Zyria staring down at the pool of water below her.

"My water broke" she said before her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she passed out falling into Knox's arms.